tell us about the last Film you saw

cartel land, its a great doc

seriously this is like the only footage i could find of this stuff. the doc follows the autodefensea as they take town after town back from the cartels and it even opens with an interview in the field of meth cookers. its amazing if anyone wants to see footage of civilians taking sa town from the templars cartel. after that the military comes in to arrest the autodefensa for intimidating the town with guns. the towns people then come out in force surround the military unit and literally they push the vehicles from there town. wont say what happens in the latter half but anyone whos interested in seeing first hand this is the doc

Amy. A doc about Ms. Winehouse. Really sad, but that's me. I will watch anything depressing on Valentine's day.

i am curious yellow

does sweeden have a class system. well it depends on the people. if you undress them all then they are all the same. out them in clothes and you have a class system

that line really made laugh

the young girls f rochefort. again and again because it has so many great one shots

Barfly. I can't imagine anyone else other than Mickey Rourke to portray Bukowski's character. Brilliant acting.

wiseblood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i've watched it like 16 times over. oh my god, this movie like, revolutionized my internal universe. i dont know what it is about this movie, but i love it so much. all the characters are absolutely pitch perfect, but especially brad dourif, who is mesmerizing in his role. and sabbath lily is truly a girl after my own heart. i find something very comforting about this movie, i cant describe it. especially the scene at the end when hazel blinds himself and sits there in his rocking chair with the rain pouring outside, it seems like the most perfect contentment. i've always wanted to be blind, now i doubly wish i were so. and the line at the end "aint no other house. aint no other city"--so profound. i think im going to buy myself a green sweater and start talking in a southern accent. i just want to, like, live inside that movie. i want to distill it's essence and drink it in my coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: tell us about the last Film you saw.

anyone see my life with morrissey? (i suppose i could do a search). god thats a great movie. jackie is my muse.

A doc again. Noam Chomsky - Requiem for the American dream. It made me want to leave this planet.

Idiocracy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

This is a very underrated film. The first time I watched this film (circa 2007) I was amazed, but the people I recommended it didn't get the clue. Even now, people think it's stupid. When in fact it's so good that it annoys the audience. Because, you know, truth always hurts.

It's pretty amazing and I think it's got a good cult audience here. Casting is awesome as I love almost every major actor in the film. Best part is the chart of stupid people breeding vs the graduates who put it off forever. It's true though as I had children at thirty five because of mine, but really, my wife's educational goals while my mother had us at twenty I think. It's gonna be an interesting future though because at the same time as I think large parts of the world are falling into idiot racy we also have people on the other side creating cures for disease at age fourteen and kids building nanobots and drones. Reminds me of wells times machine sadly

Video,films I've been watching include

Boy meets girl

Mind game

Samsara

Kaboom

Basquiato

Double

Love

I loved "Ned Flanders in Parknasilla". Quite a few giggles in there.

A must-see for all animal lovers.:sweet:

(no it's just Colin in "The Lobster").

"Instinct".

When Anthony Dies, I shall be a complete mess. I shall cry, and dress in black for a loooooooooong time. :(

I won't even bother to post on TTY.
That's how sad I'll be. :sob:

God bless the Welsh Gods that made ya,
Llanfairpwllgwyngyll !! (sobs)

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom