What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

In a Glass Darkly

by, Sheridan le fanu.

it is absolutely fantastic and VERY scary, anyone who likes a good riveting ghostie type story should read this book, (its a ctually a few short stories but they are very engrossing, and not that short :rolleyes:)

I've just finished these:

And am now starting these:

thehistorian.jpg

This book is so good. It has been ages since a book has actually unnerved me a bit. I'm nearly half-way through it after two days.

1400095921.jpg
book_2.jpg

I'm halfway through Brighton Rock by Graham Greene and have Girlfriend in a Coma by Douglas Coupland lined up next. A bit of a moz connection there but what else would you expect?!

I wonder how many people here are actually telling the truth. Or just trying to impress? I am currently reading the worlds most evil cults.

I'm going back and forth between, "The Broom Of The System" by David Foster Wallace, and "North" by Louis-Ferdinand Celine.

Have you read "Infinite Jest" by any chance? I've spent the last two years waiting to find someone to compare thoughts on the ending with.

Adrian Mole - the lost years.

Edit: Actually it's titled the Lost Diaries of Adrian Mole 1999-2001

Last edited:
Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom