What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

i was reading
n49261.jpg

but dont know where i put it :confused:

How Proust Can Change Your Life by Alain de Botton

411uj9OdGEL._SS500_.jpg

I just finished, "Dexter In The Dark" ( I have an obsession for all things Dexter :p) It wasn't as good as the previous two, but it was okay. The author is Jeff Lindsay. If you're in the States, get Showtime and you can see "Dexter" (played by Michael C. Hall) every week! :guitar:

Ex Duran Duran Andy Taylor's Biography.

Money, Fame, drugs, sluts......

...And i was brought back to earth from this excess-fest by coming to and realising i was sitting in Musselburgh Library sitting across from a wheezing pensioner..:p

What a crash-landing THAT was...:mad:

It's not my usual choice of reading material, but I'm in the middle of ''Coming Off Anti-Depressants'' by Joseph Glenmullen. I spotted it in the library, and seeing as the title is what i'll be doing soon, I thought it'd be an interesting read. Its actually very informative and reassuring, I'm glad I saw it. :)

When I finish it, I'll go back to reading ''One Hundred Years Of Solitude'' by Gabriel García Márquez, which I was reading before. :)

I'm going back and forth between, "The Broom Of The System" by David Foster Wallace, and "North" by Louis-Ferdinand Celine.

Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom