12-FRANKFURT Jahrhunderthalle
13-MUNICH Zenith
15-DUSSELDORF Philipshalle
17-BERLIN Arena Treptow
18-HAMBURG Color Line Arena
20-AMSTERDAM Heineken Music Hall
22-MANCHESTER GMEX
23-MANCHESTER GMEX

So that Greece thing is definitely happening then? WHOOO! Thessaloniki is so close!

27-THESSALONIKI Principal Club Theater

They changed the venue? It was supposed to be Pyli Axiou. Something still doesn't seem right.

Ah. Are the tickets on sale yet for that?

I haven't heard of anything. There's a link in the tour page of morrissey-solo but it's for Athens only and they still have Pyli Axiou as the venue.

Hmm... I can't get to Athens. I'll wait for news on Thessloniki. Going to bed now.

GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Why doesn't he come to CHILEEEEE????????

I'm happy to see that she put up the whole list, b/c I was just thinking about this today.... I've checked the "official" (i.e. Sanctuary's) Morrissey site off & on, and it amazes me that they apparently can't be bothered at any point to even update their site with a list of his current tour dates!

I know that Moz considers TTY to be his official site & there's a link for it on Sanctuary's site, but all it says beside the link is "online Morrissey zine" which doesn't make it sound official at all.

I know to go here or to TTY to find out tour information. But if I were somebody who had never listened to the Smiths or Morrissey but happened to pick up Ringleader or some other album, and then wanted to go see him live I might very well end up on the first site listed on Google. Which happens to be morrisseymusic.com and says Official Morrissey Site or something like that in the description. And if I didn't see any tour dates listed I might assume he's not currently on tour and might not bother looking any farther. So, that being the case, why the hell don't they keep any up to date information on their site? How hard is it to get someone at his own record label to update his "official" site oh, once a month or so??? Is Sanctuary really that broke or useless or whatever their problem is?

So, he won't be playing anymore dates? Too bad

Back
Top Bottom