Should there be more threads about trolls?

Should there be more troll threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'd just be happy with more trolls. don't see much point in a glut of threads about them, though.

Yeah, they're good threads to hijack...

Now that I realize the vagueness of the question, I feel I should clarify my vote. I voted no on the assumption that a troll thread was a thread such as those that appeared the night of the cock pics, i.e., grown men and women acting as though there's been a terrorist attack because they'd come upon a picture of a wee-wee. I really can't abide these absurd posts going on about "we have to DO something" and "I feel very violated" and bla bla bla. It'a fansite for a pop singer, FFS. Weather the storm of cock pics. Your saying-hello-to-one-another and list-making privileges will be returned to you shortly.

Last edited:
i'd just be happy with more trolls. don't see much point in a glut of threads about them, though.

Yeah, they're good threads to hijack...

I agree. I enjoy hijacking their threads and feel no guilt about doing so, and I put them all on my ignore list anyway, so I can't see what they're saying most of the time. However, we are giving them the attention they want by talking about them. I do realise I'm doing it now, but that's one of the reasons I don't always post on threads about them. I do get a lot of amusement out of them though on the whole.

Let\'s share.

This thread shows all the symptons \"Troll in self denial\" - Infact it\'s almost a text book example. Trollism poses a serious threat to internet harmony and is not an issue to be taken lightly.

Back
Top Bottom