Moz Halloween Constume

alma matters

I am going out to the bar tonight for Halloween night, where I need a costume.

I like to keep my costumes simple and free, so I decided to be Moz (I know..I may be nuts).

I plan on wearing a pair of my husbands levis, my "Queen is Dead" tshirt (the grey one with the green graphics), some flowers in my back pocket, and a quiff (which will be a challenge, as I have no idea what the hell to do with the rest of my long hair..my fringe can become a quiff easily...but the rest if half down my back).

Any other tips?

Ha. I was joking to my friends that I don't need to worry about random guys buying me drinks and wanting to take me home, since I will be dressed as man.

I have the costume sitting here, just need to put it on. Guy jeans are not comfy. LOL. I found a blouse, too, I think I will wear. Lucky for me, my husband is a bit of a Morrissey wannabe, so he has alot of clothes that are things Morrissey would wear. I am going for Smiths-era though, because it was the most easy. I love my flowers in the pocket. I am going to pin all my hair up, so the ends are all at the top and wll try to quiff it along with my fringe.

I'll post a pic when I'm finished. :)

Back
Top Bottom