Can anyone tell me why Greasetea is such an asshole now?

Listen,Unless your a complete imbecil{which I believe you are} what's the big deal with greasetea posting? childish you say?well,i guess that would mean that you are too then huh? I mean,if you felt so strongly that you had to respond to one of his posts,then you cannot take it at all. Are you upset because someone stole your lunch money when you were a kid? or upset that you got a "noogie" in school? get over it. As I have stated in an earlier post,I don't recall anyone getting arrested,shot,deported, or just plain @#!!! on for posting something on here. what you might find offense,someone else might find funny.

I for one find GREASETEA rather funny. His posts's are absolutley hysterical. I bet you were the type of kiddie who would talk trash about someone,then when they tried to fight back,you got your little old feelings hurt? nananabooboo! Greasetea is welcome to post nude pictures of your mom or anyone elses for that matter without any reprocussions.It's just a message board,don't let it consume your life,my god.

here, here, have a beer. who cares, do you live with defilement from his posts? "I've been de-flowered"

Back
Top Bottom