The Pope of Mope and the King of America

• Thread starter **sigh**my name is Sarah, too
  • Start date
S

**sigh**my name is Sarah, too

hey maybe i'm all alone in this, but i thought... i like morrissey, you like morrissey; there's a chance that we have other common musical interests...right?
Just wondering if anyone out there likes Elvis Costello... not that it matters...or it means anything...but i'm bored and well, this db is here...so i'll just throw out a random thought...
Do you enjoy Elvis Costello's sounds? which ones in particular?

Yes, I love Elvis C. Saw him recently on tour in Australia, and it was the best show I've seen ever. Favourite albums: This Years Model, Armed Forces, Get Happy, Trust, Blood & Chocolate, Brutal Youth. However, I'm not so keen on his latest stuff with Burt Bacharach.

Everyone knows "(I Don't Want to go to)Chelsea" is the best song in the world right?

> Yes, I love Elvis C. Saw him recently on tour in Australia, and¿ it was the best show I've seen ever. Favourite albums: This¿ Years Model, Armed Forces, Get Happy, Trust, Blood &¿ Chocolate, Brutal Youth. However, I'm not so keen on his latest¿ stuff with Burt Bacharach.

I agree about his latest works...the love ballads are a different sound...there was one that struck my fancy for some reason, "Tears at the Birthday Party"...i'm not sure why

Back
Top Bottom