Morrissey may be English, but he would have been shot in the Revolutionary War!

G

greasetea

According to "somebodies" (that's more than one you dumb batch of whores)not only do I not get half of the Northern English references to his songs, but instead of being angry at myself about the lack of knowledge...I will do what all you English muttonchops do best (and the Southern Rednecks as well in Ala "is incest wrong?" bama).

...I will take it out on someone else!

Dumb words you Brits use: "fancy" "reckon" "bloke" "arse" "obergene (or however you say eggplant)" "luv" "give us a kiss" "mate"

Dumb things you Brits do: Benny Hill (what the hell is that about?), Yorkshire Pudding (Pudding?), laughing at shows that entail drawing a dog on a bard implying he fu.cks dogs (is that even funny?), call dinner tea and lunch dinner and breakfast dinner or dinner tea (no wonder we kicked your redcoat ass back in the day YO!)

Dumb things about Brits: Drive funny, smell funny, talk funny, do things funny, your supermarkets are funny, and the country's landscape is funny.

Where am I going with this? ALl you need to know is that your dad's cock is about as small as your sister's clit. What is that about?

Back
Top Bottom