So who's going to see Moz in Chicago?

I am if I can get off work and actually get tickets. Wish me luck!

I'm actually trying to decide between Chicago and Monterrey - Monterrey is warmer & on a weekend, but Chicago will end up being a lot cheaper. Anybody else debating between Chicago & one of the Mexico shows?

Hello Claudia!!!

My name is Billy Medina,...and I live in Monterrey Mexico......Im very exited that Morrissey finally is visit my city.!!!!

I can´t wait to see him live....if you come to Monterrey Ill be glad to take u on a tour... ..

take care,

Billy

VIVA MOZ!

I wish he would play a gig in NYC :(. Have fun everyone

haha. it was a great idea until i realized it would be 600+ miles by myself, in a large unfamilar city...not to mention the cost of a ticket!

*le sigh for all the americans who will not get to see this*

haha. it was a great idea until i realized it would be 600+ miles by myself, in a large unfamilar city...not to mention the cost of a ticket!

*le sigh for all the americans who will not get to see this*

But.... doesn't Southwest fly out of Pittsburgh? If you fly you can just take a train into the city, and honestly once you're there it's not hard to find your way around. The website given on the main page (I think - maybe it was Ticketmaster) even had specific directions on which train to take & which stop to get off at for the venue. But I do realize you're still probably talking about $500 at least total, and when you leave dealing with Midway or O'Hare the day before Thanksgiving...... *shudder*

Southwest does, yes.

I simply cannot afford it. I love Moz, but going to this concert may require me selling a vital organ for money....

An 8 hour road trip for me. But I will be there with my recorder in hand.

Anyone going want to meet up either pre or post show?

BoyRacer

Thanks for coming to America Mr. Moz, but you sure are driving me mad with all these changes. :(

Right now I'm heavily devating whether to make plans for Chicago or wait for more possible dates closer to me here in LA. F*CK!.. I hate not knowing!

At least I can save me lots of money by not having to leave the country to attend Guadalajara, I'll keep my original plans for Mex trip until Christmas.

If no further dates in the U.S. are announced I'm defenetly going to Chi-Town so I'll see you all there [the ones going, I'll wear an Ann Coulter T-shirt so that you know it's me] I actually got invited to a special Quincianera there this past weekend with my parents, we didnt' end up going so my family up there will be happy to see me, maybe I'll drag my cool cousin along with me. I'm not buying tickets until 2 weeks before the show......it's going to have to be eBay.

working it out now. how big is this venue, anyone think it will sell out fast?

hopefully i'll be able to make the trip from southern minnesota..shouldn't be too much of a problem though

working it out now. how big is this venue, anyone think it will sell out fast?

i just googled it and it looks like the capacity is somewhere between 4000-5000.. i don't recall it being that big the last time i was there. no idea about how fast it'll sell out.

alma, i think i'm gonna have a full car.. but if that changes, ill let you know

I'm planning on attending. Does anyone know if I'm going to need a password for presale tickets on ticketmaster?!?!

Back
Top Bottom