Moz at Coldplay show last night

M

mekinism

i just heard on kroq that moz was at the coldplay show last night in LA. she (Tami the dj) said she was too chicken to introduce herself to him. she said she wanted to invite him to the studio to guest host the "flashback lunch". but......she didn't. this, for me, is just ONE more reason to hate Tami Heidi.

interesting sighting though.

mekinism.

=)

> oh why was he at a coldplay show? They are TERRIBLE! Maybe it was just a look alike? Is it me or is everyone spotting Morrissey everywhere lately? He sure does get around..

i was hopping he was somewhere else getting ready for coachella II april 29, but i guess it's new order's turn, maybe.

> i just heard on kroq that moz was at the coldplay show last
> night in LA. she (Tami the dj) said she was too chicken to
> introduce herself to him. she said she wanted to invite him to
> the studio to guest host the "flashback lunch".
> but......she didn't. this, for me, is just ONE more reason to
> hate Tami Heidi.

> interesting sighting though.

> mekinism.

> =)

Oh NO!

> i just heard on kroq that moz was at the coldplay show last
> night in LA. she (Tami the dj) said she was too chicken to
> introduce herself to him. she said she wanted to invite him to
> the studio to guest host the "flashback lunch".
> but......she didn't. this, for me, is just ONE more reason to
> hate Tami Heidi.

No! NO NO NO! Moz, what are you thinking? Coldplay are such a pile of poo. They're so bad, my Mum has the album. And she thinks she's so 'cool.'

LMC (weeping) x

Re:coachella

> i was hopping he was somewhere else getting ready for coachella
> II april 29, but i guess it's new order's turn, maybe.

Neworder? where did you hear about this? I swore I would never go to another Coachella festival again because 99's was HELL. But If Neworder will be there I take it back.. eh maybe since it's In April it won't be so hot ;-o

i would like to see him in a snoop dogg show!!!

anyway dogg's more recent solo album (tha last meal) was a complete deception to me.

but... death row released a compilation of old unrealeased tracks called Dead Man Walkin' that was such a great album... and the album tha dogg released with Tha Eastsidaz was such a marvelous one too.

long life to tha dawg of tha dawgs!!!

Re: Oh NO!

> No! NO NO NO! Moz, what are you thinking? Coldplay are such a
> pile of poo. They're so bad, my Mum has the album. And she
> thinks she's so 'cool.'

> LMC (weeping) x

why dont you find an antithesis to your weeping and do it go ! dan mc

i'm sorry to tell you this, but you are lame =) coachella was absolutely the best! i even forgot that it was super hot. what stands out in my mind is having excellent non-stop music for 7 hours plus.... oh yeah neworder, put it this way i don't care too much if they play or not. it'll be nice to see them after 8 years even if they suck live. it's just a band they were/are trying to get....

> Neworder? where did you hear about this? I swore I would never
> go to another Coachella festival again because 99's was HELL.
> But If Neworder will be there I take it back.. eh maybe since
> it's In April it won't be so hot ;-o

> Neworder? where did you hear about this? I swore I would never
> go to another Coachella festival again because 99's was HELL.
> But If Neworder will be there I take it back.. eh maybe since
> it's In April it won't be so hot ;-o

It was freakishly hot in October 99 in Southern California. I think they should have left it in the fall. Chances are the last weekend in April will be a scorcher in the desert. But I'm going!

Back
Top Bottom