forthcoming shows

HIM

hello.

i don't mean to come across as a philistine, or anything, but, can anybody else just not be arsed going to see mr.m. when he remerges, in the u.k., in december?

hello.

i don't mean to come across as a philistine, or anything, but, can anybody else just not be arsed going to see mr.m. when he remerges, in the u.k., in december?

For me its the arena issue, .....and that aside anyway,...Wembley is a complete pain to get to! Having said that, it'll be the first tour in God knows how long I would have missed, so I wont surprise myself too much if I end up seeing him in Dec.....I just cant ever make a decision :rolleyes:

For me its the arena issue, .....and that aside anyway,...Wembley is a complete pain to get to! Having said that, it'll be the first tour in God knows how long I would have missed, so I wont surprise myself too much if I end up seeing him in Dec.....I just cant ever make a decision :rolleyes:

i know what you mean. i've been to, at least, one gig every time he's toured the u.k. since "meat is murder". i saw him twice, in the spring. one was a reasonable-sized venue and the other was a lot smaller (holding approx. 1000). i just can't imagine enjoying myself a great deal if i saw him/them in the venue he's playing near me, in dec. (very big etc. and doesn't have a good reputation for gigs).

as you said, yourself, though, my mind may change nearer the time.
:rolleyes:

I am excited, but I think it's also because in my brain, this means I can officially consider 8th Dec the start of Christmas festivities. Sod the teaching, I'm off to see Morrissey! And drink a lot afterwards.

It's the size of the venue that puts me off too. Those of you going to Wembley make sure you leave plenty of time for travel. What with the shoppers, security alerts, repairs and so on... Get there early, even if it means enduring some KY as you slip into your seats..

Having said that, I wouldn't turn down a cheap ticket at the last minute, I'm an unprincipled fool in the end, and optimistic enough to let hope triumph over experience!

Back
Top Bottom