The Official 'Who Is Going Where' Thread

I am going to...

• Total voters

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
Morning everyone

Since the tickets have been on sale for a little while now and lots of us have got the tickets we want, I thought I'd do a poll so we can see who will be going where (and who to look out for in the queue, hehe). :D

Oh, forgot to add, I'm going to both Manchester gigs. Wahey, I'm well excited.

Last edited:
I'm just doing Newcastle this time, would love to go to the G-Mex on 23rd, but the other half is starting to get a bit sick of being dragged all over the country!

Not that anyone knows me or would bother to seek me out in a crowd...*sob*...I am going to Birmingham, Wembley and both Manchesters. Yaaayyyyy!!!!!

(btw.. why dont my smilies work..and no, the disable box is not checked!)

I'm going to Wembley, i'm really tempted to go to G-Mex on the 23rd... I guess I should make up my mind pretty quickly... lol

I'm going to Wembley, i'm really tempted to go to G-Mex on the 23rd... I guess I should make up my mind pretty quickly... lol

Go, go, go! You know you want to. You only live once, you'll regret it later, this might be your last chance etc!

Go on, let that little devil on your left shoulder lead you astray.

You know you want to!

nottingham and wembley. could easily have got tickets for more dates but can't really afford it

Birmingham:D
and i am very excited because it's my first gig in over two years actually the first time i've been out in two years aswell so i'm yes you get the point:eek:

Geordieland. Listening to the show he did in Austria earlier this year it's clear the boy's still got it...looking forward to the 4th. :)

Was just meant to be going to Nottingham but my girlfriend just bought us tickets to G Mex of 22nd.. :D

Manchester 23rd Dec. The trusty IBIS in Portland Street again is booked. Me and my mate will be sharing the bed. Again.Well its near Canal Street isn't it!
IS there a Star and Garter night on the Saturday as well in light of this???

10th time this year. Oh well. 4th time in Manchester

Think I'll be in a slightly more with it state than the last time I saw him in Benicassim! But I won't count my chickens.

G-Mex on 22nd for me + my gang.

I'm quite surprised I got 5 others to accompany me this time. None of them are 'hard-core' fans, or whatever we should be called.

So, maybe that initial view on lack of sell-outs, possible cancellations etc will be wrong - I hope so.

Also hoping to get them all along to the S&G nite later, but I think we might have a Division Bell scenario there...

I'll be at both Manchester gigs - at GMex (not a great arena), but good to return to the venue of my only Smiths gig - the 10th Summer!!!

Smug

I'm going to Glasgow with two friends and GMex on the 22nd on my own.
I also booked the Ibis on Portland Street... again!

I booked the Jarvis Piccadily on Portland Street but having absolutely no knowledge of hotels I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing...does anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom