Where are Moz and the boys at the moment?

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
Now I may be being very silly but I could have sworn I saw Boz last night at the Ordinary Boys in Portsmouth. I was wearing my Queen is Dead t-shirt and every time I said 'Do you reckon that guy is Boz??' or said the name Boz, he'd sorta half look at me. It wasn't that I was being loud or abusive or pointing at him and dancing around in his face or anything before anyone says that's probably why he was looking. He just looked sooOOOooo much like him!

I was just wondering where abouts in the world they are at the moment so I can assess how likely it was that it was him...

Cheers!

There are where they always are when Morrissey hasn't got anything for them to do. Caged up in his back garden. It's OK though, he gives them loads of DVDs to watch and waters them regularly.

Now I may be being very silly but I could have sworn I saw Boz last night at the Ordinary Boys in Portsmouth. I was wearing my Queen is Dead t-shirt and every time I said 'Do you reckon that guy is Boz??' or said the name Boz, he'd sorta half look at me. It wasn't that I was being loud or abusive or pointing at him and dancing around in his face or anything before anyone says that's probably why he was looking. He just looked sooOOOooo much like him!

I was just wondering where abouts in the world they are at the moment so I can assess how likely it was that it was him...

Cheers!

Well I'm sure Moz is at home in Rome at the moment. Or he could be in England visiting his mother, someone said they saw him in Manchester this week.

Boz I think lives in England anyway so it's not unlikely that it could have been him you saw.

Back
Top Bottom