Do you think MOZ will tour the USA in 2007?

Do you think MOZ will tour the USA in 2007?

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
MozPicGermany.jpg

I wish, but I seriously doubt it! I've pretty much lost all hope.....if it didn't happen in '06 it ain't happening in '07. I knew I should've traveled to Okiehomo back in in April...Damn! Next time I'm flying straight to Europe.......I'm not waiting like a bitch again. :rolleyes:

I think a straight forward 'yes' or 'no' poll is limiting.
Try these for a better choice.

1. Yes
2. No
3. Undecided
4. I Really Dont Know And I Really Dont Care

The Goat :D

Do you think the American fans will still boo him whenever he tries to express an opinion like last time? :(

:(

I wish more than ANYTHING he would. I never have seen him and really, really want to.

I fear he will not though.

more :( faces

Do you think the American fans will still boo him whenever he tries to express an opinion like last time? :(

According to my friends who saw him in 2004 in Nashville, which is a seriously conservative republican city, he didn't get any crap from the audience when he made Bush comments. (I think he said something about the Bush signs on the way into town, as it was right before the '04 election). I'm sure he gets booed in the US no more than anywhere else when he makes political statements. I've heard quite a few obnoxious comments from the audience on several bootlegs from the Europe tour this spring/summer.

I voted yes on the poll b/c I'm not giving up hope yet. As doubtful as it seems since there hasn't been a word about it other than the St. Louis comment, I just can't believe he really wouldn't come back. :(

I think he'll definately, definately tour the US again. For sure. So don't worry that he won't. It's not that much of an effort or cost to get thee (unlike here in Australia) and he'd get the audiences.
Whether it's in 2007, I don't know. He's had a really busy 2006 tour wise.

I think he'll have one date in St. Louis and that will be it.

^In 2007? Or in Nov. 2006?

It's possible. I would have thought that if he intends to do a full US tour he would have to do it then seeing as he hasn't left himself a great deal of time between Mexico and the second UK tour. I know I'll be very pleased if there is a US tour in 07 because it keeps my hope alive he'll end up here at some point.

He will probably do a few dates between the Mexico and the Greece shows and that will be it.
2007 will pretty much be a Moz-year like 2005.
No tour, no record.

yes but i don't think it will be a massive tour - probably under a dozen shows

He will probably do a few dates between the Mexico and the Greece shows and that will be it.
2007 will pretty much be a Moz-year like 2005.
No tour, no record.

Second Mexico gig is reportedly on 16 Nov. / Second Greece gig is reportedly on 27 November. Realistically that doesn't seem like enough time to do anything more than one gig in LA, one in Chicago, and one in NYC…though even that is pushing it...but we would gladly take it… I don't think the stars are aligned for Moz & America in 2006.

:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom