How many gigs will you be attending?

First of the Gang

The sanest days are mad
As the title states - how many gigs will you be attending in December?

Due to shortage of income (I'm only 16), I may try and attend two gigs - Glasgow and Manchester. Glasgow is a definite, Manchester will be a bonus. I can't really afford to see Him twice, but I really really would love to.

3-5
Both Manchester dates for sure and other possibilities include London, Glasgow and Berlin, I'll decide closer to the date.

2 In Germmany, Both G Mex, Wembley, Glasgee, Notts and Brum

2 - the gig in nottingham as its the one closest to me and wembley as i love going down to london :D was going to try for manchester tickets well but then realised it was so near to xmas and i would be travelling home on xmas eve - knowing my luck if i go my car it will be snowing and if i go by rail the train times will be all f*cked up coz it's xmas eve. any other time of year and i would be trying to do both manchester shows :(

London is a cert, I'm tying with the idea of Manchester as well. My mum lives quite close, so I can do my whole 'dutiful daughter at Christmas thing' and just 'forget' to mention I'm going to see Moz in Manchester. Hehe!

The fact I dont get back to dear old blighty till mid december dictate that I will be at Berlin, Hamburg and the two Gmex shows. See ya there....

JIM

im gonna go one of the manchester ones, not sure which would be the best tho? and probably the london one, anymore than that is over doing it isnt it?

If luck is on my side I'll be at one of the Gmex shows and will get some brilliant video footage for all to share! :D

Manchester (Sat night) and London.

Saw him in Brum before. Don't like arena gigs I'm afraid.

Unfortunately my bank balance dictates it'll just be the one show for me, hopefully the first night in Manchester (I'm scared of getting stuck there on Christmas Eve if I go on the 23rd, never can trust those trains!). But that'll be more than enough for me I have no doubt :)

Probably none. Earls Court was rubbish purely because of the venue. Unless you're up the front at these gigs you spend your whole time moving about trying to actually see something and avoiding people having conversations in front of you. I was happy with the Palladium and I think I'll wait for a similar gig in a couple of years ;)

Some of you lot must be loaded! Germany and 3-5 shows in Uk or more with xmas approaching! One will do for me.

I have done my maths.......

10 tickets + 4 flights + hotel bill + food + 106 alcoholic drinks + 6 bootleg shirts + 7000 cigarettes (queing is boring) = 2 very unhappy children whom Santa will have forgotten

From this equation we can conclude that 10 gigs = bad mother

And thus we can conclude that I will be going to = 0

Back
Top Bottom