pin ups

DL almost complete...

on an old movie kick right now, up tonite are the French film "Z" from 1969 and another I remember from when I was kid called "Samson and Delilah"
the film has somehow stuck in my head because of my love for the Regina Spektor song Samson, I bring all this up because a true pin-up co-starred in it:
600full-hedy-lamarr.jpg

MPW-65846

hedy1_zpsf6c28c75.jpg

hedy_lamarr_200_20100106_1648530257.jpg

Annex-LamarrHedySamsonandDelilah_02_zps18f00706.jpg

hedy_lamarr_053_jp_zps83de5553.jpg

Hedy Lamarr the Austrian Jewish goddess of the 30s & 40s :love: but what makes her extra special to me is:
f_zps2c9076a6.jpg

she was perfection :blushing:

ps: these pics of her span almost 20 years and are before "airbrushing"

Re: DL almost complete...

Jane Birkin.........perfection!
Screen shot 2014-07-15 at 5.36.57 PM.png

4118146.jpg

London based Australian band The Howling Bells are due to play in Auckland on the 13th September. I'm counting down the days. Howling Bells are good. Really good. Some nice old fashion rock and roll with a twist of Americana in there. The lead singer is Juanita Stein. She's hot. Female singers do it for me all the time. And brunettes.

Helena Bonham Carter & Jane Birkin, some excellent choices
anyways, thinking back to "pin ups" I actually had up on my walls, at one time or another, back in the 80s
few people would qualify now as well as then, one for sure is:
mann_16x9_620x350_zpsb32f8b16.jpg

Aimee Mann
aimee-mann2_zps61b70bb3.jpg

the amazing thing is I thought she was in her mid mid to late 40s
aimee-mann-85_zpscc986814.jpg

but no, she is acrually 53!
Aimee_Mann_1_zps17954b9e.jpg

am001_zps3452843e.jpg

dwe4a9_zpsf056c991.jpg

this is one of my fave pics of her

Screen_zpsa9d9bf17.png

stillhot_zpsade5731f.jpg

that last picture is from just last year which just dumbfounds me

minh tuyet.jpg minhtuyet-saoanhradi-daucomuonmang_tinhproductions_net.jpg

minh wow.jpg

Minh Tuyet. One of the top 5 most beautiful women I've ever seen, and by all accounts a very good person. She's one of the best performers I've ever seen in my life. This entire video illustrates this, especially the last heartbreaking minute of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 32588 View attachment 32589

View attachment 32590

Minh Tuyet. One of the top 5 most beautiful women I've ever seen, and by all accounts a very good person. She's one of the best performers I've ever seen in my life. This entire video illustrates this, especially the last heartbreaking minute of it.

preaching to the choir buddy, my ex-wife is Vietnamese and my high school was filled with many uhh Vietnamese beauty :horny:
so you might say I am preconditioned see Vietnamese women in a very special way :brows::p
right now one to be found all over the interwebz :rolleyes: is
michelle-phan-451.jpg

Michelle Phan :blushing:

preaching to the choir buddy, my ex-wife is Vietnamese and my high school was filled with many uhh Vietnamese beauty :horny:
so you might say I am preconditioned see Vietnamese women in a very special way :brows::p
right now one to be found all over the interwebz :rolleyes: is
michelle-phan-451.jpg

Michelle Phan :blushing:

My ex-wife is Vietnamese too. She left me for another man but that never phased our friendship. I consider her one of my three best friends to this day, and I'm certain we'll be friends forever. It was through my ex-wife that I found out about Minh Tuyet, Bang Kieu, and all of the other stars of the "Paris By Night" shows. I miss those days when we'd watch "Paris By Night," and eat good food, and just hang out. We were always comfortable together. Even in divorce we were comfortable together. And now as friends we are comfortable together. Nice picture of Michelle Phan.

* I just watched the YouTube video I posted above, yet once again, and must say that Bang Kieu's performance is every bit as outstanding as Minh Tuyet's. In every performance that I've ever seen of either of them, whether together or apart, they're always incredible. They aren't a couple in real life, but have done many songs together. It's odd to write this, but I noticed I forgot to mention Bang Kieu in the above tribute. He deserves to be mentioned.

Bang+Kieu++Minh+Tuyet.jpg

Minh & Bang, in their younger days.

Katy Perry is hella hot......

Katy Perry 3.jpg katyperry_prism_butterflies_01.jpg

Katy Perry hot.jpg

Attachments

• Katy Perry 4.png
    Katy Perry 4.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 6
I guess katy perry is ok if you like that sort of thing ;) :p

aa.jpg