pin ups

safe_image.php

Linda Darnell....

1-linda-darnell-1944-everett.jpg

-the year was 1944. Wow!

linda-darnell-1946-everett.jpg

-the year was 1946.

Linda-Darnell-in-A-Letter-To-Three-Wives-1949.jpg

-I never signed up with Flickr. You have to click on these pictures once or twice to make them bigger.

just keeping the thread alive :o
palomafaith.jpg

Paloma Faith :love: a true throwback goddess, I could see/hear giving rousing performances to soldiers back in the day :guitar:
reminding us of what we're fighting for :blushing:

yes, I'm drunk, but about to go out, what about you?

alrightie then, so when constructing "the perfect pin up", there is much to consider :rolleyes:
let's break it down into four parts:
Rita-Hayworth-1946_zpsa027d24b.jpg

for her time, perfect in all ways, the smile especially speaks to one, I'd kill for her :blushing:
irma-vep-maggie-cheung.jpg

well, not like I can be objective, Maggie C has been in my dreams since I first saw her on the screen :o
Audrey-Hepburn-640X480-329.jpg

Audrey H. often copied, but still, the pixie as a "pin up" defined, sorry Keira
orig-17365231_zps8fa60471.jpg

my new entry, this African-British just oozes it, she goes by "Natalia Kills" and were I a boy of today she would defo hang on one of walls :horny:

Emilia-Clarke-GQ-2.jpeg

the mother of dragons :love: who I prefer with dark hair :blushing:

:thumb: I don't even know who this is, but damn!

I tried to find Girl Afraid's "Celebs You'd Like To Give a Good Seeing-To" thread, but its AWOL. I wouldn't consider Martina McBride a pin-up, but she's fetch. So I'll add her pic here.....

Martina.jpg

Martina McBride

:thumb: I don't even know who this is, but damn!
its Emilia Clarke with her natural hair color, which I prefer, though most know her as
tumblr_mh73ynIgaG1rmnmfuo1_500.png

Daenerys Targaryen on Game of Thrones

I tried to find Girl Afraid's "Celebs You'd Like To Give a Good Seeing-To" thread, but its AWOL. I wouldn't consider Martina McBride a pin-up, but she's fetch. So I'll add her pic here.....

View attachment 31588

Martina McBride
uhh huh, country pop pin up, OK :) here's one I remember:
020112-grammy-performances-12-400.jpg

Shania Twain :horny:

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom