The Star & Garter this Friday

The Goat

Banned
Usual time, usual place, usual suspects!
See you there

The Goat

I'm going to try and avoid getting into a political argument at the bar upstairs for the first time in a few months this week.

Skinny, let me know if you go mate and i might drag myself along! The Waldorf will have it on, could meet in there for a few before, i need a few these days :D

Skinny, let me know if you go mate and i might drag myself along! The Waldorf will have it on, could meet in there for a few before, i need a few these days :D

Deano! I would love to be there. Maybe Mr Goat could help out? It's a bit of a trawl from the moors, but as long as there's a bed for the night, I would love to come along. Rugby first, S&G after. Good to hear from you,

Best Wishes,

Peter

I'm sorely tempted this time...as long as I can find a pub that has the Bradofrd-Hull game on Sky, then quite possibly...

Peter

Come on the Bulls! (still got a big t'ask against the Saints tho...)

Peter
If you are angling for a bed for the night after the S&G then be my guest!
I can show you the delights of my jukebox.
The Goat

Peter
If you are angling for a bed for the night after the S&G then be my guest!
I can show you the delights of my jukebox.
The Goat

Goat,

There is something vaguely desperate and depressing about your creepy offer of a free bed for the night to your fellow moz-solo boarder.. Your invitation of listening to the delights of your own jukebox after a night on the booze with effete hormones dwindling; that coupled with an unknown soul to mutually console sounds squalid, predatory and rather sleazy if you don't mind me saying. (In the context of Smiths discos,this forum, your posts and peters posts that is ) :)

As reggie pepperhead says/(MJP-same person) - If you don't like my posts don't read them. :)

Last edited:
Goat,

There is something vaguely desperate and depressing about your creepy offer of a free bed for the night to your fellow moz-solo boarder.. Your invitation of listening to the delights of your own jukebox after a night on the booze with effete hormones dwindling; that coupled with an unknown soul to mutually console sounds squalid, predatory and rather sleazy if you don't mind me saying. (In the context of Smiths discos,this forum, your posts and peters posts that is ) :)

As reggie pepperhead says/(MJP-same person) - If you don't like my posts don't read them. :)

Which reminds me, Goat, there's somebody else angling for a free 2 night's room and board, has he had the cheek to ask you himself yet?

Which reminds me, Goat, there's somebody else angling for a free 2 night's room and board, has he had the cheek to ask you himself yet?

Oy! I got there first! Anyhoo, as it turns out I can't get there this Friday due to my daughter having a school open-day type thing. Pah. If you're talking about the G-Mex gigs, then I call first on Goat Towers! Not that it matters, as I can bring a bivvy bed, a house full of nutters would be quite something. What a larf.

Peter

p.s. they've added a star and garter night on the friday night for the december gigs.

Just like they did for the MEN gig. That night was fantastic. Dave The Postman & I were interviewed by Radio 5 outside the S&G that night. I particularly remember Aly Panic turning up with a spectacular leg injury.

Peter

Goat,

Oh dear. Mr Goat and I have known each other for many years, so unknown?. And Reggie and MJP the same person? A nation turns its back and laughs.

Peter

Oh dear. Mr Goat and I have known each other for many years, so unknown?. And Reggie and MJP the same person? A nation turns its back and laughs.

Peter

oh! perhaps you missed my last comment in the thread:

(In the context of Smiths discos,this forum, your posts and peters posts that is )

You make me giggle Unc!

grr i'm seeing babyshambles in liverpool that night.

desperate note to server ntl

Nowt desperate about my posts, just hate to see friends I have met several times and email regularily pay good money for a hotel when i have room in my house for them to stay.
maybe you are narked because the invitation did not extend to you whoever you are.
Whatever. Am i bovvered?

The Goat

Never been to one of these before. Is it any good?

Is the whole night just Moz and Smiths? How big is the venue and how many go? Is it mainly just blokes or a good mix?

Back
Top Bottom