Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

That I have gotten a newfound respect for Johnny. I mean I was watching that clip of morrissey Johnny and Andy and mike and sandie on that kids show. Charlie something and I swear I saw morrissey getting annoyed at a child. I have a very glorified view of eighties moz. But I think he always was kind of a bitch. Handling or having a conversation with moz must be like walking though a minefield. Walking casual and before you know it you are blown to bits

My friends and family had an intervention and have helped me to refocus my efforts into positive change for myself. For this reason I have chosen to not "obsess" on musicians and their careers, I have to focus on myself. I'm seeing a therapist, am taking meds to level me out and am approaching life positively day by day, mindbaby-free. I wish all you luck, Morrissey luck, and hope the best for his future record accomplishments and I pray that he finds love and peace with the crappy cards that have been dealt him. Thanks for listening, solo. Remember it's the MUSIC that matters most. Feel and love the music wherever you go. Thank you to the kind people who didn't enable my dark passenger, to quote Dexter. It sucks to be me sometimes but I'm working on it. I'm not well.

Just seen this, CG. Wish you the best, with the therapy and the meds and everything else. Not easy admitting (to anybody) that you're not well, especially Solo. I know that I have been quite harsh with you in the past regarding mind-babies etc - but glad to see that your friends and family are helping, it is only what they say that really counts.

Ecb4T2M.gif

Jesus Christ. An occasional flash of grace wouldn't kill you.

My friends and family had an intervention and have helped me to refocus my efforts into positive change for myself. For this reason I have chosen to not "obsess" on musicians and their careers, I have to focus on myself. I'm seeing a therapist, am taking meds to level me out and am approaching life positively day by day, mindbaby-free. I wish all you luck, Morrissey luck, and hope the best for his future record accomplishments and I pray that he finds love and peace with the crappy cards that have been dealt him. Thanks for listening, solo. Remember it's the MUSIC that matters most. Feel and love the music wherever you go. Thank you to the kind people who didn't enable my dark passenger, to quote Dexter. It sucks to be me sometimes but I'm working on it. I'm not well.

Wishing you every possible blessing on your journey to recovery and a new chapter in your life. It was never clear to us if your persona was genuine or an Autofiction. Assuming these words are true and you are indeed struggling with some challenges, we hope you continue to find comfort, support and nourishment from the sane, empowering elements of Morrissey's canon of works and learn, as we have done, to ignore or LOL! at the ridiculous stuff that you have struggled to make sense of via 'mind babies'.

sincerely, best wishes
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

Last edited:
some swans news

"Just got home comatose after finishing up the final leg of our 14 month tour for Swans To Be Kind album. We have come to your town, though it's doubtful we have partied down. It has been a privilege to be inside the sound that on some nights seems to create itself of its own accord, and it's gratifying that many of you have conveyed to us that it's been a positive experience for you too... Next step: Sept 1 we commence a new Swans album. This will be the final Swans album (and subsequent tour) for this version / iteration of Swans. Not really sure what the next step will be after that, but that's perhaps a good thing... We'll be making a live album/fundraiser (called The Gate) soon, in order to raise the necessary - somewhat daunting - capital for the studio album, which is bound to be an insatiable beast... more soon, Thanks and Love! - Michael Gira"

No, the Romans did that...

And you know nothing of psychology. Care to try again?

Hey jackass,

If you and Lindsey are going to be in town October 29, Xiu Xiu is performing the music of Twin Peaks at the Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. I thought of you since you're a mega fan and it's a really cool venue, worth a visit to the El Bee to see the fam.

Unless she came to her senses and broke up with you then I'm sorry for your loss but you should still fly out here to see this show. :thumb:

http://hollywoodforever.ticketfly.com/event/907239-xiu-xiu-plays-music-twin-los-angeles/

I GOTTA GET OFF THIS SITE and make some shit. Bye.

Hey jackass,

If you and Lindsey are going to be in town October 29, Xiu Xiu is performing the music of Twin Peaks at the Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. I thought of you since you're a mega fan and it's a really cool venue, worth a visit to the El Bee to see the fam.

Unless she came to her senses and broke up with you then I'm sorry for your loss but you should still fly out here to see this show. :thumb:

http://hollywoodforever.ticketfly.com/event/907239-xiu-xiu-plays-music-twin-los-angeles/

Maybe you could stage an intervention for her?

Sounds interesting. I'll have to seriously consider it. Thank you for the information...

Hey jackass,

tumblr_mdympuTyyc1rzlrw5.gif

Nope, still perfectly sane and happy. Thanks for thinking of me, though. You know, for old times sake.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom