Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

At the start of the new year I'm turning my kitchen into a studio to paint and cutout world peace. I hope to back off the internet, (though I gotta surf for feedback) but I want to focus on creating art instead of hiding it, then throwing my art to the mirror to get cosmic feedback. It's foolproof.

Last edited:
It's a shame it's not glazed. We like those pristine glazed donuts. :(

This is a good cutout for those of the marijuana persuasion as "donettes" is a phonetic anagram (and close true ana) of "it's stoned."

Hilarious! :straightface:

10858559_880680395299776_1552213181052000750_n.jpg

"Mom, do you even see the dark side of the earth?" said no child EVER at a laundromat in Beverly Hills. Oh wait...people in Beverly Hills don't go to laundromats...

Fred is a notorious klutz and, last night in a clumsy stupor, he broke another picture frame and my TIALTNGO canvas. I have to redo it now, but I'm happy about it cuz I should've done it horizontally instead of vertically the first time. Don't tell Fred.

image.jpg

uh oh freds posting so im gonna hide your post as the last post so hes not tempted to read and discover just yet.

(i realize your joking but its also fun to play along)

The setlist is great. Just ditch this song I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (score -1, redundant)

Old school.

My friends have spent 45 minutes trying to stream Frozen through my appletv. I srsly could give a shit at this point and I love animated movies.

The crisis is the movie isn't rentable by the major outlets, you have to buy it. So to avoid being gouged we're now downloading it though a pirate place. f*** Elsa, i just want to go to bed.

#crabby #poorsport #letitgo

Sooooooooo tonight an amateur pole dancer choreographed her entire routine to strictly the Ramones. She was learning, had only been spinning 3 years, but she was good with a few minor flaws. Her performance was beautifully symbolic. BUT I CAN'T SHOW IT BECAUSE WARNER MUSIC GROUP has blocked the content for fear they could've possibly been robbed from making money from it so the miracle gets canned. f*** you, corporate swine. f*** you for stamping out the resurrection. Bravo, assholes. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Charged up my Fitbit for the first time in too long the other day. Disappointed to see that I'm only walking 3-4 miles a day now that it's so cold out, unlike the 7-10 miles I typically hit when the weather is warmer. :straightface:

I'm getting overwhelmed with people asking me to help them with lots of stuff. I could get a lot done the next four hours if everyone just stopped touching their weiners. Four hours please. I have to catch up on stuff irl.

My mom thinks the mustache guy is better than flair east. She's impressed by the auditorium they're in. I told her I thought Morrissey played there recently and she was impressed. "Really? That many people?"

Nevermind it's Wembley Arena.

What's up with Scary Spice's makeup? :squiffy:

Mom: They're all speaking English.

Me: They're in England, they'll probably do that.

Mom: they should speak American.

I think Fleur will win. Don't spoil if you know.

Me: I've never heard of Sam Smith in my life.

Mom: He's the Morrissey type.

me: What's the Morrissey type?

Mom: he doesn't wear raggedy clothes.

Lol. That card thing in the back row was supposed to say STAY but it looked like STKY.

Last edited:
The word "purse" makes me feel really uncomfortable. I'm definitely a "bag" kind of gal.

Same goes for "blouse" and "slacks." No.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom