Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have another pregnant feral cat. I can't do kittens again. I'm trapping her this week and taking her to fixnation to have them aborted which makes me sad. :( ANd they cut the tip of her ear off to show she's fixed in the "colony" (of only 2 cats, her and Car Wash's dad who knocked her up, he's next though he's been absent for about a week. Probably on a f*** bender at Italia, the apartment complex next door, story of my life. :straightface:) but I'm bummed they have to cut her ear. It's almost worth it to take her to my regular vet. Or maybe it'll be a cool battle scar, I just gotta find her a home. She's a hunter too so it can't be my home even temporarily, Jerry would be dead in seconds, she stalks him outside the window he looks out of.

Observations in a ghost town is pointless but there's a whole lot of terrible parallel parkers in the world. Or in my neighborhood. Just turn the wheel while you're moving, they don't get it!

This is (ironically) one of my favorite PSA commercials.

Last edited by a moderator:

What logical fallacy is being exhibited by these dumdums where ALL five pointed stars = the devil? THat White Trash Wiccan is keeping it classay for all the witches in the house! :rofl:

A minstrel Abattoir (I like the sound of that), Killing the crowd, (But not softly) with his song. Enticing and Killing those demons that Dempsey alluded too. Sending us a "Love Letter". We love it. D knows.

Let's Rock!

Last edited:
The Happy Veiled Pride Services Laundry Repair Man told me with his eyes to keep going and with his words "You've got a lot of hair trapped in there which is likely the problem." (You've got a lotta fear.) And the you isn't me, it's you. :)

The people I used to housesit for bought a second home in Lake Havasu. Why I have no idea. She is very excited to "make her house a home" by installing a pipe organ cactus. I suspect the real pleasure is that it requires three men and a tractor to put her plant in, she likes to have people do things for her because she's the queen, I feel so sorry for her pussy-whipped husband who is generally a nice man. So glad I'm done coddling this woman.

10374858_10205708806907514_35270195765773282_n.jpg

What kind of person WANTS to live in a desert? :squiffy: With the gravel front yard and 80s stucco architecture? Blech.

THere's a big ol' gaping hole in my backpack not created by a zipper which means it's time to get a new backpack. Which bums me out, I love this thing. The BEST $7 I ever spent, bought it as an impulse item on the way to Magic Mountain with my friends who had 47 different kinds of sunscreen to carry in and wanted to rent a locker and when I go to Magic Mountain I don't have time for going back and forth to a locker, there's rides to ride. :D So I saw this in the boys section of Target on mega sale and bought it and it's perfect in so many ways, particularly that little pocket at the top that's the perfect size for phone and wallet so I'm not digging in the various other pockets like a hobo looking for cans for twenty minutes. Sigh. Maybe my mom's purse repair guy can sew it. Or maybe it's a regular item at Target. Or maybe I should stop being nostalgic about a ripped backpack.

16145337399_91d4268b90_b.jpg

so i take back what i said about 2015. we had to put one of our family dogs to sleep yesterday and it was horrible. liver issues and there was nothing i could do, we would have spent anything. even if it was for the best i cant help feeling like a betrayer for my part in it. we have a lot of animals (nine left so i know this happpens as weve already done it three other times not to long ago but it just sucks. bye otis

Sorry to hear about your dog, 39c. Never a good thing to lose a family member.

SO I drank 59 ounces of unsweetened iced tea today without realizing it. :squiffy: I suppose there's no harm in it beyond the caffeine which could start up my SVT if I'm not careful, I must've been thirsty.

so i take back what i said about 2015. we had to put one of our family dogs to sleep yesterday and it was horrible. liver issues and there was nothing i could do, we would have spent anything. even if it was for the best i cant help feeling like a betrayer for my part in it. we have a lot of animals (nine left so i know this happpens as weve already done it three other times not to long ago but it just sucks. bye otis

I'm very sorry you lost your beloved Otis. :( *hugs*

Science.

945260_10151411949412687_1291497883_n.jpg

Hard before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before hard you're in the yard. (with the dog)

Yep. My alien mom's big on geese. Did you notice the two geese above her kitchen sink in the last pic? Now she decorates with chickens, she's secretly a chicken sympathizer too.

Having recently-ish moved house , the majority of my books are are still boxed up in relatively random order. Being unable to simply wander over to a shelf and grab a particular volume is giving me the shits.

I was just told by a (female) friend that the reason I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week was probably because "they're looking for guys for that kind of role". I just...I have no f***ing words. Bearing in mind that she knows nothing about the job and that in fact the reason I was turned down was because they ended up only having the wage budget for one person who needed to have very specific knowledge due to targets...I can't believe that level of internalised misogyny from a supposedly intelligent woman.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom