Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Soooo, go put out the fire since that's your specialty.

:popcorn:

10676320_1048826508480135_2779745693454514694_n.jpg

Soooo, go put out the fire since that's your specialty.

:popcorn: But I'm way the hell over here in Florida....I got a friend that lives in Corona Del Mar. How far is that from your location and the fire?

10676320_1048826508480135_2779745693454514694_n.jpg
[/
I'm way the hell over here in Fla.

I got a friend that lives in Corona Del Mar....How far is that from the fire?

Last edited by a moderator:
Took long enough. :straightface:

I bought a mini I Pad.

I'm having a hard time with my big hands and fingers. I guess I will get the hang of it eventually...

It was actually totally fine for one person I was just being a baby.

I'm in galway now it's really cute here

Thanks for checking in. :thumb:

Silver Linings Playbook 2 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris Hilton bought a teacup Pomeranian for $13,000 from a breeder. That breeder should take every penny of that money and apply towards shelter dog awareness and make an ass of Paris Hilton. But she won't.

i watched harold and maude again ealier today.

ruth gordon was f***ing gorgeous.

View attachment 32975

A few years ago my friend and I stood in line to desperately get into a Stones concert at a tiny, tiny venue in LA, there was a lottery, thousands of people showed up, it was hopeless...

Anyway, my memory of that evening was watching two people try to seduce their way in past the security. One was this woman in her 40s dressed to the nines complete with fur coat saying she was on the list, to check again, how does this $20 bill look I'm coyly flashing...it was PATHETIC. The other was watching an adult, alcoholic-looking Bud McCourt try to use his Hollywood ties to gain access. Security wasn't buying it. Pretty sure none of the tired, strapping Vatos at the door have seen harold & Maude. :D

Live in LA? Want to feel alive and invincible in the face of danger? Drive the 605 South to 10 East "under construction" interchange. It's CRAZY!!!! How are more people not DEAD driving that? Good God. :squiffy:

I saw this today on God's page on facebook.

10703771_1285883874832646_6457506042689055862_n.jpg

Jamsie picks Natalie Wood. Nice taste. :cool:

205w3tg.jpg

f*** the 90s. I probably literally cried a bucket of tears in the 90s.

People are dumb.

15063285877_d49ab6c4f0_z.jpg

Barney loves to sunbathe. So every morning I putz around the complex getting stuff done and I'll leave the screen door open so Barney can catch some morning sun because he looooooves to sunbathe. It feels good to him. But I keep the door open so he can go back and forth between sun and cold kitchen tiles. So my neighbor sees Barney in the sun and trained by the media that SUN + DOGS = BAD tells me her concern about Barney being in the sun. Last week another lady did the same thing. I'm pretty sure barney can regulate his own temperature. He's not LOCKED in a car so the situation isn't bad, but people are programmed to spit back what the media spits at them regardless of present circumstances. I guess this is a good thing if the media were in the right hands teaching people to do the right things.

^^^ Oy vey! My pups lie in the sun inside my apartment, and they move across a floor throughout the day like a couple of hot dogs on a roller. How they can tolerate it, I have no idea...but it's certainly by choice! :D

A while ago I posted something saying I think I fancy David Morrissey. This is now confirmed as I'm very much looking forward to the new Driver drama on BBC1, mild perving aside I do think he's a genuine talent and the trailers look very promising

Here is a picture of said actor who I like.

34o8p45.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom