Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Staircase?

Staircase?

Indeed. But I am sure it will grow on me. Just like "that's how people grow up".
:/

I came across an interesting article in the Times today...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ACCIDENT AT THE UNIVERSITY: EDUCATION TO BLAME?

Mr Steven Morrissey, a 55 y.o professional singer from Hertfordshire, and why on earth not, is recovering from a serious accident that occured at the University of Business the other day.
Not the sort of man to ever mind his own, Mr Morrissey was helplessly laughing at a little old lady falling down the stairs, when he inadvertently lost his balance and fell out the window.
The lady in question, 67 y.o Madeleine McMeek (originally from Montana) was there to attend the famed "How to Become a Swindler and Rob Pensioners of Their Hard-Earned Savings" University course. A course she had failed approximately 42 times before, which earned her the unofficial title of University beloved mascot and laughing stock in 1970.
Apart from a few cracks in the skull, Ms McMeek is today perfectly fine, but Mr Morrissey himself suffers two fractured pork ribs and a lambchop and is to this day unable to form a coherent sentence.
- "I was just trying to make a little more money" says the individual who caused the National Treasure's accident. "I finished the last can of peas 2 weeks ago."

Mr Morrissey doesn't intend to sue but would like to remind citizens that students like these live off hardworking people like himself and that he would happily send them money to help a bit but that he has to pay his taxes first, which he won't do anyway, so.

"I guess it only goes to show learning to read is absolutely pointless, in terms of success" Mr Morrissey tried to explain from his hospital bed to whoever was around to listen to his lecture. The pigeon clapped at the end.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What the...

Yes or No to CALM BAKE. :straightface:

Wife is watching the hotdog eating contest. What a failure of mankind to have an event like this. Gluttony.

Well, yeah, I guess it all depends. I tend to lean towards Boots' opinion though. LOL. I just don't want kids getting all molested and then taking out their anger on society. I've read a lot of blog called Flux Capacitor and the author makes a lot of references to taking baths with the children. When recently she mentioned her husband getting in the bath with their daughter I started getting more creeped out. Then I remembered these brothers who were neighbors (more than 10 years ago) and they both revealed that they bathed with their daughters. I thought they (the brothers) were real skanky low-lives, so that's what got me thinking about the topic. LOL.

Doesn't it depend on the age of the child? Many years ago Boots the Chemist reported an ITV newsreader to the police when she wanted photos developed* of her husband and their eighteen month old in the bath together. Mind you they also managed to get a fully armed SWAT team to kick in the front door of four students who took a photo of themselves before leaving for a Rambo themed pub crawl. Odd to think that Boots used to consider themselves a branch of MI5, but twenty years ago they genuinely seemed to believe it.

Several of my female friends have told me they have no problem with their very young, pre-school children, seeing them naked. Mind you, a Spanish woman I knew told me she wandered about naked in front of her son and he was eleven. I suppose that is the sort of thing that keeps psychiatrists in business.

* Part of me thinks the concept of developing photos might need explaining.

I started out the day with big cleaning-house-plans then kept going to back to bed. But around 2pm I rallied and got almost all of upstairs done. Poor Barney is like "Seriously? Extensive vacuum cleaning and fireworks on the same day? Do you hate me?" No Barney, I do not. :sweet:

I started out the day with big cleaning-house-plans then kept going to back to bed. But around 2pm I rallied and got almost all of upstairs done. Poor Barney is like "Seriously? Extensive vacuum cleaning and fireworks on the same day? Do you hate me?" No Barney, I do not. :sweet:
Do you like cleaning the house?

Do you like cleaning the house?

Yeah, I do. Even if I won the lottery I'd clean my own house. It makes me happy. I'd buy a Kirby though, those are like the Maserati's of vacuum cleaners.

The instrumentals for "Staircase At The University" are great. The lyrics and delivery not so much. garbage.

Well, personally I think that resurrecting Paco de Lucia just to make him play on a dodgy song about an extremely hard exam that plenty of people fail without anybody feeling the need to go flaming flamenco about it, is a bit much.
A bit much.

The only bit I like is the clapping at the end. (good job).

Somehow, my potatoe version of "Kiss Me A Lot" got lost on the Intraweb. Oh well. If I have time I'll try to record it and post it on youtube.
It's too good for the world to not listen.

Looks like a cat I know hasn't got long to live.
He ran off and got into a fight (as always) and this time the wounds got too infected. He's due to go to the vet's for The Big Sleep, only nobody can catch him. Maybe the pills the vet gave will help.

-Doesn't mean there's a vacancy for a kitten though. Sadly.-

It's too soon to talk about that but I'll try to advance the Puppy Proposition when he's gone. Ahem of shame.

I'm a bit sad because he was a good cat (even if slightly daft) and I wanted to fix him up with a cat in London a while ago and it never happened. And who knows, it might have worked and all.

:( I'll probably have to cry at some point. Good thing I have a wedding to go to next week.

I was just watching Martha Stewart make various corn dishes. :yum: Corn Chowder looks easy to make. Corn Fritters dripping with honey, are you joking? I'd eat the whole plate. My only gripe is she said she only buys corn that was picked that morning or preferably "within an hour." I'd be the person using the cellophane-wrapped corn in the lettuce fridge at Trader Joes trying to make a Michelin Guide Quality reduction sauce and wondering why my cobs aren't expressing their milk like Martha got them too. Then I'd give up and make toast. :D

I've toyed with the idea of downloading it or listening to the streamed version, but I have to wait until the album is released. It's part of my voodoo. I want to experience it when the casual listeners/ backrow concert goers/ new listeners/ people who don't look at solo are listening to it.

And God wouldn't let me die without hearing the album. :o

Last edited:
If you made a dildo made of frozen spunk and stuck it in your vagina would it get you pregnant?

You have a boyfriend. Try and let us know. First task is making a jizzcicle.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom