Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

In a GREAT world, the groundhog is full of poison pellets, the eaglets die, the parents die, the symbol for the nation poisoned by big business goes viral, people start talking about poison and pesticides...

In GOOD world the eaglets live and a handful of people on the internet get to watch how eagles raise chicks. I prefer good work.

These are sweet and BEAUTIFUL illustrations, but a little too heavy on the girl needing hugs and comfort. The boy needs that stuff just as much. Also I recognize a lot of these settings, I think the artist and I flipped though the same architecture/interior magazines recently. :p Sorta weird. She put a Triplets of Belleville/Mary Engelbreit twist to them which is stunning and very well done.

http://www.boredpanda.com/love-is-illustrations-korea-puuung/

sweet-couple-love-illustrations-art-puuung-23__700.jpg

Last edited:
Your hot namesake uses Twitter

https://twitter.com/amie_barnett

The first time I googled myself many years ago, all these articles came up about how I was murdered by my husband in Texas. It was eeeeeerie. I immediately got on the internet and tried to tell everyone I wasn't dead. :p I recently tried to find those articles and they're nowhere. She had a different maiden name, married a Barnett not related to me.

The hospital that attempted my heart ablation got a C. THe hospital that replaced the disc in my neck got a B. Hopefully the trend continues and the next major surgery is an A hospital. :D Or preferably no more major surgery!

Almost 40% of California hospitals graded C or lower for patient safety

My dad goes to Kaiser now which pretty universally gets A's. Before he was introduced to the Teamster's Union (when I was a kid) he had to take me to Western Medical Center when my heart would go crazy. They got an F. :D They also were never able to properly diagnose the AV Node malformation, that wasn't officially done til I went to college and B&N insurance paid a cardiologist to see exactly what the problem was and taught me to treat it without running for an ECG every month.

Last edited:
Bitches gotta break rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guests are fun for about 18 hours. Going on day three. :straightface:

I think I may be turning into a real troglodyte like my dad. My blood pressure goes up at the stupidest shit. I'm my brain: "How f***ing hard is it to put the toilet seat lid down and lock the car door? HOW f***ING HAAAAARD? EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!"

Calmatay Amers. Calmatay.

Last edited:
11205981_479950118819976_4880268500053604337_n.jpg

Saw they just unearthed a new cache of twain letters. Yay. It really should let me choose alien

Yeah it seemed appropriate given the tv watching thread. I'm much much to sober at th moment an I honestly don't care for it all this lucidity

I have a friend named Bryan who is a very talented guitar player, a career musician picking up gigs with bands here and there whose expertise is the mandolin. He hangs out with the highest, drunkest, shittiest people on earth who when flying can play like God, but once the music stops they are basically drunk assholes. He USED to be an drunk asshole, then he hit rock bottom, cleaned up, stayed sober, earned a f***ton of chips and to this day is clean and sober going on twenty years. I have more respect for him than any lauded grammy-toting, label-busting, record-breaking, auto-tuned dumbass because he overcame the SHIT, then chooses to live IN THE VERY SHIT HE OVERCAME to continue playing music, without succombing to the poison music dwells in.

Here's Brybry rocking the mandolin. ANita isn't a drunk asshole though whiskey has been known to catch up with her. The douche scene is Frank Stallone's band he plays with. :p

I have a friend named Bryan who is a very talented guitar player, a career musician picking up gigs with bands here and there whose expertise is the mandolin. He hangs out with the highest, drunkest, shittiest people on earth who when flying can play like God, but once the music stops they are basically drunk assholes. He USED to be an drunk asshole, then he hit rock bottom, cleaned up, stayed sober, earned a f***ton of chips and to this day is clean and sober going on twenty years. I have more respect for him than any lauded grammy-toting, label-busting, record-breaking, auto-tuned dumbass because he overcame the SHIT, then chooses to live IN THE VERY SHIT HE OVERCAME to continue playing music, without succombing to the poison music dwells in.

Here's Brybry rocking the mandolin. ANita isn't a drunk asshole though whiskey has been known to catch up with her. The douche scene is Frank Stallone's band he plays with. :p

I just find that when I'm to sober my mental state is to intense. I get really condescending and I start to move away from normal people and it makes me sad. They avoid talking to me as I'll get very excited and into it and just go to deep with it all. I'd rather be dumb and have people want to be around me without making them feel bad about themselves. When I'm inebriated its easier to just listen and nod without fighting the need to correct or debate. It has nothing to do with any rock music culture. I don't care about anything like that. It has no influence on me. I'm very afraid of being bb

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom