Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

(These videos are hilarious.) My friend puts her cute daughter in commercials and on package design. I'm so afraid she's going to wind up on something like this, her mom blinded by opportunity to question the final product. Her mom's smart though, I still worry. Those little girls were just told to jmp and dance and have fun, they didn't know it was to a song about f***ing assholes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sore throat, sneezing, runny nose...hopefully I can rally for the stop. I feel like shit. :(

The wedding was purdy though.

I have the flu. In the last hours I went from achey to I'm-okay-with-the-idea-of-dying-in-sleep levels of overall pain. Goodnight world. f*** you virus, I won't put up a fight if you pretend I'm Prince Galehaut and you knock me out.

I should buy a thermometer. I bet I'm close to my birthday.

I just want a boyfriend to hook up my technology, wtf is the difference between a coax cable and an optical cable? :squiffy: And take out the trash. He can do whatever he wants the rest of the day.

In the meantime I use my friend's husbands. :D

16581374094_a341f8288f.jpg

Last edited:
well ive been a boyfriend and am now a husband and i still dont take out the trash to well. guess im sayin dont get your hopes up

well ive been a boyfriend and am now a husband and i still dont take out the trash to well. guess im sayin dont get your hopes up

I probably wouldn't give BJs on command so its a give and take.

Oh my f***en throat. It's scratchy and on fire.

A month ago I got let go from a job for the second time in 2015 and still haven't managed to find another one. I got my degree last year so basically I feel like a massive f***ing broken failure for being able to do that but not hold down a job so I can support myself. I'm just shit at the practical side of life, really. :/

A month ago I got let go from a job for the second time in 2015 and still haven't managed to find another one. I got my degree last year so basically I feel like a massive f***ing broken failure for being able to do that but not hold down a job so I can support myself. I'm just shit at the practical side of life, really. :/

Working for a degree doesn't prepare you in the least for the brutality of the job market. The fact that you can't get a long-term job should in no way make you underestimate your abilities, which you've proven by getting a diploma.
It's not you, it's more likely to be... the way it is.
Also, trust me you can feel like a failure when you have a steady job too. lol.
Anyway, chin up and hang in there.

it appears my Ip address changes when I move 3 millimeters to the right...

Bwah-ha. You can't catch the Anonymous...

Hippie Level: Expert

11156273_812378048854536_6683977427365079142_n.jpg

If anyone wants to play words with friends with me my name is Amiebar. I don't break records in the game. :p

Why do all the yogurt shops close in 24 minutes. :( There's gotta be an alternative. Dairy Queen and Ill get some Captain crunch at the store. Im too tired make two stops.lol

I should move this to the cannibal thread. Cannibus. But cannibal works Im a cow technically/

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom