Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

10409710_10152076416947687_3712330827873876945_n.jpg

i can do all of that but two

Hey guys I finally found what I'm going to wear for Morrissey on our wedding night. I better start doing some crunches.

punktr4lkneafknknlsag.jpg

your going as the singer of the cramps.

i know that wasnt funny but this isnt either, rachel just got asked to shoot the firefly fest. its like lifes slapping me in the face

10891742_928380123858931_8427341118008084041_n.jpg

Cleaning my bathtub today. It's ridiculously dirty. CLeaning that shit up with Borax...

...not shiny suds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laugh at me now, but there's a reason world peace is none of your business. (This correlation only works elegantly assuming he's showing dog a Pelican pen. :p)

morrissey_in_france.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Palm Sunday, fellow Catholics. Today's the day you get your cardio in at mass. Kneeltastic!

anyone want any free graphic novels. let me know and ill ship it to you for free.

titles are:

the manhattan projects vol 1 and 2

the killer (hardback) french but in english

the authority vol 2 3 and 4

lucifer (the best title out of these) vol 10 and 11

sandman : dust covers (hardback)

Youtube keeps suggesting hunting videos I think because I typed the word "hunting" in a post here yesterday. It's f***ing creeping me out. :squiffy: #cookiesarecreepy

Actually it's been for a few days, I wonder if it's because I search for MIM videos from live performances during the tour and it's picking up the word "meat" and suggesting hunting videos?

Youtube keeps suggesting hunting videos I think because I typed the word "hunting" in a post here yesterday. It's f***ing creeping me out. :squiffy: #cookiesarecreepy

Actually it's been for a few days, I wonder if it's because I search for MIM videos from live performances during the tour and it's picking up the word "meat" and suggesting hunting videos?

its because youre typing meat as that happens to me as well. could also be about the eagles youve been posting recently.

its because youre typing meat as that happens to me as well. could also be about the eagles youve been posting recently.

No those guys are off of facebook.

im assuming you mean the eagals. didnt know that was facebook and not youtube. i dont do facebook

I'm going to miss Michelle when she leaves. Hopefully her replacement is Bill. :D

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama-declares-black-girls-rock-034851057.html

In other news Susanna is being played by South African beauty, Pretty Yende. :horny:

http://www.laopera.org/season/1415-Season-at-a-Glance/The-Marriage-of-Figaro/

I'm catching this as a kick-off to my cali zen tour. :sweet:

hmm i dont know about voting for hillary. that server bit really really put me off. guess its gonna depend on other candidates and the race itself.

a serious question crystal. do you enjoy like being a landlord? were gonna start that in two years and im looking forward to it but thought it prudent to perhaps ask someone else already in the game.

hmm i dont know about voting for hillary. that server bit really really put me off. guess its gonna depend on other candidates and the race itself.

a serious question crystal. do you enjoy like being a landlord? were gonna start that in two years and im looking forward to it but thought it prudent to perhaps ask someone else already in the game.

Actually, I love it. At first it was intrusive bc everyone was trying to kiss my ass and tattling on each other and knocking on my door all the time to do that, but after a few months when things settled down it got super mellow. Many things in life you have to wait out, then it gets good. It also allows me to be handy with tools and paint and solving little problems AND deal with paperwork and filing and running errands at the store, all things I love doing. I keep very busy which is great for my mind babies. If I have nothing to do I go mad.

Actually, I love it. At first it was intrusive bc everyone was trying to kiss my ass and tattling on each other and knocking on my door all the time to do that, but after a few months when things settled down it got super mellow. Many things in life you have to wait out, then it gets good. It also allows me to be handy with tools and paint and solving little problems AND deal with paperwork and filing and running errands at the store, all things I love doing. I keep very busy which is great for my mind babies. If I have nothing to do I go mad.

yeah im asking lots of people, both professionals and other, just to learn anything i might be able to put to use. i have a couple of relatives id be able to employ as building managers which would be nice. i think were gonna buy two houses to start with and just see how i like/do with it. if it goes badly or if i just dont have the stomach for being tough enough (no thunder birds please). at least ill be able to sell the asset at the end of it to recoup at somewhat. i also wont have to hire any construction carpenters electricians as theyre already in my family so thatd be nice. thanks for the reply

yeah im asking lots of people, both professionals and other, just to learn anything i might be able to put to use. i have a couple of relatives id be able to employ as building managers which would be nice. i think were gonna buy two houses to start with and just see how i like/do with it. if it goes badly or if i just dont have the stomach for being tough enough (no thunder birds please). at least ill be able to sell the asset at the end of it to recoup at somewhat. i also wont have to hire any construction carpenters electricians as theyre already in my family so thatd be nice. thanks for the reply

I caution you to take a class, there are so many laws governing tenancy that you could screw up. Also landlords are prime targets for lawsuits, so you have to be sure all your independent contractors (your family) have licenses and are certified. Also insurance is very expensive, property taxes are ridiculous. If you buy an older building it all starts to fall apart at the same time and you'll be running in the red for years while you repair sub-structure plumbing and foundation issues...but once you retrofit your property and it settles down and there's an upswing in the renter's market, you can build back to black in no time and live in your profitable enterprise.

Also protip, buy residential, not commercial. Everyone needs a place to live but not everyone needs to keep their business running. Unless it's on SaMo in WeHo, then buy commercial. :p

Join your local Apartment Association. They are killer at updating you to new laws and answering questions many pay attorneys hundreds of dollars consulting fees to ask. And they have conventions that are useful.

Last edited:
Also some more sage advice is don't be a slum lord. Don't scare your tenants into not asking to repair stuff and don't half-ass repairs. Time and time again it's shown in plumbing and electrical problems that the sooner you address the problem, the cheaper it costs to repair it. Leaks create mold which creates huge drywall problems, address leaks pronto. Your tenants feel safer and you feel feel better knowing you're solving problems and saving your investment.

There's this guy down the street I'm close to calling the health department on, they probably already know. He runs a slum. (There are some shitty apartment owners in the world, shitty, shitty, shitty people.) He had an external staircase that was disintegrating. He hired a crew of day laborers from Home Depot to tear it down, now there's piles of concrete and rebar all over, the construction area is cordoned off with TAPE. There's KIDS living and playing there around the tape, if one of them falls and gets killed...f***ing idiot! He needs to be shut down. He has no lawn, just a dirt front yard. It's the only complex in the neighborhood that doesn't even try, total eyesore, the first thing you see when you turn into the neighborhood.

Also if you buy a multi-unit complex, I can't stress enough to market your complex as "family friendly." It's illegal to discriminate in California so it's technically a non-issue, but there's a myth that families are problems because kids are loud and destroy things. Wrong. Walls and screens can be cheaply repaired. But hipsters living month to month will talk their way out of paying their rent on time in lieu of funding a roadtrip whereas families living month-to-month have this inherent pressure to keep a roof over their families head and ALWAYS pay in full, on the first and skirt their cellphones and car payments. Families are the best tenants to have if you're looking to guarantee a steady monthly income.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom