Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

awesome but i expected you to be intelligent an knowledgeable so not surprising. did you have eighty one questions as well cause i dont remember that many and am curious if the number changes with the answers given

Thanks. Not sure what the exact number was. At least seventy. I missed the Shakespeare and Bible questions. Not surprised as literature is not my strong point.

and donald trump is the republican nominee as ted cruz drops out. i will say this as a clinton supporter from the start, trump was the best republican canidate i can think of out of those initial fourteen. i of course dont agree with the majority of what he says or how he acts but he was the only candidate to not support the transgender bathroom bill, the only one to say he didnt want to change abortion laws and the only one who talked about trade and the only one not pushing some religious doctrine. now if only sanders would drop out we could start spending money on the general

Should I chill the champagne or will beer be enough to celebrate Sigmund Freud's 160 birthday.

I wish I could get back to sleep and I wish my thoughts would quiet down.I want to go back to sleep right now but I`m also craving a really cold diet coke right now.I guess those things don`t go together sleep and caffeine.I`m tired.

Yikes. So my wife is gonna be starting her new position as a co investigator at her study very soon but, as people who work I research already know, there's only so much of the grant to go around so I think someone's gonna be asked to leave so they can pay her more as they're creating the position so she'll stay. Her boss, the current cooridinator went to part time to help at home with her daughter and today was asked into dr woods office so they could speak alone. EA their her or the research assistance, who currently looking Es in section eight housing and has recently lost all of his family including his mother aunt whom he found dead and a couple of others who also worked himself through school to get his degree, is gonna go. Wife's feeling a bit nervous and guilty but at least the coordinator has a husband who makes a ton of money so impersonally hope it's her. Yikes

Oh man they're for sure cutting a position and the cooridinator gets to decide. She's also inngradschool so I hope she chooses herself and not the hard working disadvantaged guy who lives in public housing. Not saying she's a bad person if she chooses to stay but I'd feel for the guy. Sigh

Getting around to making a song for my son and thought id use this guitar part for the song. Supposed to help him learn to count and make him laugh. The idea is that I'd count along with the notes but we'd count animals and in the slide hammer on parts sing what they're doing. I think it's gonna be called one bear two bear as we'd count one two ear there bear etc sitting in a tree, looking for honey because they're hungry, they find it guarded by a bee, next time theyll look for fishes in the sea etc maybe Ada part about sharing since there's one bear two bear. You get the idea. Think the part will work for a kids song. It sounds bouncy to me at least

Getting around to making a song for my son and thought id use this guitar part for the song. Supposed to help him learn to count and make him laugh. The idea is that I'd count along with the notes but we'd count animals and in the slide hammer on parts sing what they're doing. I think it's gonna be called one bear two bear as we'd count one two ear there bear etc sitting in a tree, looking for honey because they're hungry, they find it guarded by a bee, next time theyll look for fishes in the sea etc maybe Ada part about sharing since there's one bear two bear. You get the idea. Think the part will work for a kids song. It sounds bouncy to me at least

The child screaming adds a sort of early Marilyn Manson feeling. You didn't ask for suggestions but how can you post something to the Internet without someone telling you how it should be done? It's a catchy tune but I think you should slow it down a lot. Maybe you could speed it up as you go to make the counting happen faster. It's great your son is inspiring you to write a fun educational song. Lots of Woody Guthrie's songs were written for kids. If you come up with five or six songs you can make a program and be paid to play them in schools and libraries. Good luck.

i had a nosebleed! im posting this with the use of an exclamation mark because it was the first nosebleed ive ever had! a completely novel and unexpected experience! normally i am extremely adverse to even the mere mention of blood but i was not bothered in the slightest by this unique occurence, in fact, i found it to be not at all unpleasent. what i was aware of feeling most was curiousity, being as i was witness to my own scarlett hued life force dripping with careless ease from one nostril. aye, it was only one.

oh no ! I remember my first nosebleed.. I was very very young and I was watching an episode of Mork & Mindy, you know,an alien comes down in an egg... "Na-Nu Na-Nu". I remember, because how do you forget that? it's like supernatural!, but I was watching this sitcom... bleeding and this egg coming down from outer space!,crazy right? And you know that M was in the Nosebleeds ! which was probably at around the same time as my nosebleed and the airing of that show! ... so it's all making sense now!... all the pieces are falling into place.:lbf::paranoid:
actually i dont know! it was before my time, and all i know about mork and mindy is that before i was born my mom and dad has cats with those very names. coincidence?! but anyways, now that you've described it i can see how such an event, the alien in the egg going na-nu na-nu, would create quite a memorable first nosebleed!

The child screaming adds a sort of early Marilyn Manson feeling. You didn't ask for suggestions but how can you post something to the Internet without someone telling you how it should be done? It's a catchy tune but I think you should slow it down a lot. Maybe you could speed it up as you go to make the counting happen faster. It's great your son is inspiring you to write a fun educational song. Lots of Woody Guthrie's songs were written for kids. If you come up with five or six songs you can make a program and be paid to play them in schools and libraries. Good luck.

Oh suggestions are fine with me. I'll try it that way. See I thought the quicker tempo would hold his attention better since he's six months old but when he gets older and of course might understand the words I can see it being better slower so he could hear them. The part with him screaming is actually him singing along. He takes a bath then goes to bed and I play him guitar while he's in the bath and I've been playing this part and we've just started improvising words as I've always had the idea to make a counting song and he just started screaming along with us. Scared me at first. When I went down stairs so she could put him to bed I just thought I'd record it quickly, the phone is balanced on my knee which is why you see my shoe, and I guess he could still hear me. Rachel had to come down and tell me to quit it. I thought it funny at least. Love woody Guthrie by the way. Funny when ever I pick up an acoustic, despite what music I listen to, I tend to play a lot of blues mountain folk and old school country even though I don't listen to much of that style.arents I guess

Not yet thank god though he is seven months, not six. I can't even remember his age these days as I'm busy chasing him around the floor. At this point he just gets happy and screams at me when we play and sing it. Thinks no of lyrics like

One bear two bears three bears four bears five bears six bears seven bears eight

One bear two bears three bears four bears five bears six bears sitting in a tree

Looking for honey cause they're hungry but it was guarded by a bee

There was...

One bee two bees three bees four bees five bees six bees seven eight nine

One bee two bees three bees four bees five bees six bees sitting in a hive

The bears don't care since theyre hungry

They just want that sweet honey

There was...

one bear two bears three bears four bears five bears six bears all in a line

And..

All together now they will share while the bees just sit and stare

Still working on it but it's been fun. As to woody Guthrie, did you ever read the book he wrote bound for glory. It was good if you're a fan

i wish crystalgeezer would post here more. i like her. she's fun.
Fun to you in what way and why. Tell me more about that.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom