Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

good lord there's hot irish men everywhere. I can't understand a word they're saying but I could listen to them talk all day.... I just nod and smile

dublin is my new favorite place an tesco peach sparkling water is my new favorite thing. someone told me to eat taytos? but I'm just kind of like whatever about them

I somehow managed to find the smallest hotel room in all of ireland

Taytos are short for potatoes

Don't be jealous that the lady who groomed my dog today had a tattoo of Captain Jack Sparrow on the back of her thigh.

15253692945_211f1ecd0b_z.jpg

These hippies were jammin' out in the woods when a rabid bat (they killed it and had it tested) randomly flew down and bit the guitarist. Is it just me or does the bat jam sound Smiths-inspired? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend is named Mark Krames. I pointed out to him that Maker's Mark was a perfect anagram of his name about six months ago. Today he made this. :D

10603216_10204152974198425_5427525251355190066_n.jpg

You gotta give it time to sink in...

Right now I hate light. And sound. And moving my body for any reason.

This might be fake but I love it almost as much as I HATE litter bugs.

I was wrong in my initial assessment of "The Bullfighter Dies." I wrote that it was one of three songs on the new album that I didn't like. I like it a lot now and am surprised that I missed its magic, in the beginning. I've been blasting it out of my car today and yeah, I know the joke about dudes blasting loud music out of their cars. Joke away, I don't care. It's interesting a lot of older people looked & smiled at my car today as I was blasting this song. People in their 50's, 60's, and 70's. Literally, ten to twelve people in a fifteen minute span. I had to go downtown to pay a parking ticket so there were alot of characters out & about. On the flip side some of the younger folk just looked pissed off. As I was driving toward a beautiful brunette woman in her mid-twenties, and her macho boy toy, they both wheeled around and gave me their disgusted looks of well, death. I was still about twenty feet from passing them. They cruelly stared at me the whole time I effervescently passed them by. Their collective cruel gaze made it known to me that if they could get their hands on me, they'd murder me right there in the streets. I sped off as fast as I could to nothing but smiles and pleasantry a block down. I'm guessing these older people are appreciating Morrissey's timeless vocals.That's just my guess.

"The Bullfighter Dies" by Morrissey

-Today this song collected beautiful smiles, and two cold hard stares of deathly anger.

Maybe, if I would've been blasting "Amber Cascades" by America, that nice-looking couple would've just ignored me, instead of giving me their looks of deathly anger.

"Amber Cascades" by America

Morrissey honey, I found a statue for the courtyard of our dream home where we'll make sweet, sweet love almost every night.

rs_525x700-140610142220-Ktenx.jpg

h4A1A6A9D

The hobos who scavenge for cans in our dumpsters are quite thoughtful. If they find something they think might be valuable to someone else, they'll pull it out and leave it on the ground. THey haven't quite caught on that computer printers are pretty much disposable technology. I'm always finding Epsons and Canons left carefully with the cord all wound up ready to dust off and take back to my office. :sweet: I chuck 'em back in the dumpster. :D

Feminist Friday came early to solo!

Abigail Adams - In 1774 she publicly denounced slavery as evil (The Adams NEVER owned slaves) and openly expressed equal rights for women, angering the "Founding Fathers", including her husband; 2nd President of the United States, John Adams

10704182_10204755405473379_7053953601308743208_n.jpg

The-More-You-Know.png

Morrissey honey...can we have this in the garage/pool room/dart room/place-where-we-play-records-loud-while-drunk room of our love mansion? Kthx.

10616507_10204863959543627_5403812902445134567_n.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom