Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

f*** everything and everyone, I'm going to Chipotle for dinner. I hate everything right now. If I was on tour right now you guys would all be so f***ing bummed because I'm over it.

I blame this stupid f***ing shirt someone left a FREE sign on in the laundry room. I like Charlie Brown. I was being festive. It was a beautiful Fall day. I HATE GREAT!!!!!!!!! I should've known better. OMG I gotta get out of here, my head hurts, maybe I'm just hungry.

14968113723_8c9e174892_z.jpg

Why are all my dreams coming true in one day? My brain can't handle it.

f*** everything and everyone, I'm going to Chipotle for dinner. I hate everything right now. If I was on tour right now you guys would all be so f***ing bummed because I'm over it.

Thinking how you go from one to the other in exactly 3 hours and 24 minutes.

Thinking how you go from one to the other in exactly 3 hours and 24 minutes.

My sarcasm prophecied another's trick orgasm.

This house in upstate NY has been on the market for ages. No idea who the architect was, but it's a gem—almost totally untouched. And that view!

http://www.berkshirehathawayhs.com/.../11-Sylvia-Street-Newburgh-NY-12550-133706013

- - - Updated - - -

Today was better than I thought it would be.

There must be something wrong with 11 Sylvia Street if that hasn't sold yet. It's amazing. Maybe the foundation is cracked or the plumbing is all jacked up or something. And it's less than 4. Mid Century Mods don't go for less than a mil in Cali. Then again our housing market is ridiculous.

There must be something wrong with 11 Sylvia Street if that hasn't sold yet. It's amazing. Maybe the foundation is cracked or the plumbing is all jacked up or something. And it's less than 4. Mid Century Mods don't go for less than a mil in Cali. Then again our housing market is ridiculous.

The problem with it is that it's in Newburgh. (I love Newburgh and even own a house there myself, but its reputation is about as bad as it gets in New York state.)

The problem with it is that it's in Newburgh. (I love Newburgh and even own a house there myself, but its reputation is about as bad as it gets in New York state.)

Less Newburgh, more Neutra pls kthx.

(I love this photo though.)

10.jpg

Last edited:
I'm being nominated for awards, people. This is the real thing here.

14981755643_e297995b8c_z.jpg

Could I handle living above a Popeye's and next door to a McDonald's? NYC real estate, you are kind of an asshole.

I'd take a pass if I were you. I know it sounds like you're in a time crunch, but the french fry exhaust will ruin your life.

That made me laugh very loud, very loud.

If I didn't hate Hobby Lobby so strongly, I'd be all over those drawer pulls.

The place is ginormous. It's like Michael's on steroids. There's three rows. The left is fake flowers, sewing and picture frames, the right is seasonal decorations, paper crafts and paint, and the middle is home decorations grouped by theme and color. You can tell it's all cranked out by the same design firm making fake reproductions of antiqued-looking signs and decor and shipping the designs off to China so some poor Cantonese slave laborer can make $2 a day so the good Christians can have a bird mirror hanging in their bathroom that matches the drapes, but the place is PACKED with stuff.

Also if you're into decorating with letters, World Market was trying to sell metal letters for $50 a piece what HL was asking $15 for. But their prices are inflated in other areas, it's not NOT a skeevy store with tricks up its sleeves. But they do have a lot of selection.

The place is ginormous. It's like Michael's on steroids. There's three rows. The left is fake flowers, sewing and picture frames, the right is seasonal decorations, paper crafts and paint, and the middle is home decorations grouped by theme and color. You can tell it's all cranked out by the same design firm making fake reproductions of antiqued-looking signs and decor and shipping the designs off to China so some poor Cantonese slave laborer can make $2 a day so the good Christians can have a bird mirror hanging in their bathroom that matches the drapes, but the place is PACKED with stuff.

Also if you're into decorating with letters, World Market was trying to sell metal letters for $50 a piece what HL was asking $15 for. But their prices are inflated in other areas, it's not NOT a skeevy store with tricks up its sleeves. But they do have a lot of selection.

We have AC Moore and Michael's here in PA. I usually go there for then stuff I need and I always use those nifty 50% off coupons. The workers all know me whenever we walk in since I'm there about 2-5 times a week. I'm not sure if that's healthy. I'd like to get my hands on a World Market though. I bet it's cool for crafting nerds.

We have AC Moore and Michael's here in PA. I usually go there for then stuff I need and I always use those nifty 50% off coupons. The workers all know me whenever we walk in since I'm there about 2-5 times a week. I'm not sure if that's healthy. I'd like to get my hands on a World Market though. I bet it's cool for crafting nerds.

Nah. World Market is for rich people who want to buy crafts that are already made and overpriced wine. It's like Pier One if you have one of those.

Nah. World Market is for rich people who want to buy crafts that are already made and overpriced wine. It's like Pier One if you have one of those.

Ahhhhh. I think there's one of those in Wilmington, De. That's too far for me, I'm not wealthy, I prefer to make my own stuff and the only way I would go back to Delaware is if Morrissey performed there. We have Pier1 and I like the stuff, but $$$$$$.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom