Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ahem vvv...

Posting as Skylarker again so you don't have to blow Mozambiguous? Ignore means Aaron ignores Jehne no matter what name he is posting under. That did not last long at all.

Yeah, because it never happened. As any username I could not bear to spend the effort on you it would take to put you on Ignore. And the switch back to Skylarker actually had nothing to do with you, which I know is an unbelievable statement since the the whole forum, and world, so clearly revolves around you.

As for the blowing Mozambiguous part, I"m sure even he didn't remember that, but you did...because I think you truly take actual minutes...

As for using real names; I did not use yours ("Jehne":lbf:) but you DID use mine which I believe is a a violation of TOS. But rather than report you and edge you toward Banned Avenue, which would obviously result in suicide since this place IS your life, I will let it go.

Because I'm a nice guy.

Yeah, because it never happened. As any username I could not bear to spend the effort on you it would take to put you on Ignore. And the switch back to Skylarker actually had nothing to do with you, which I know is an unbelievable statement since the the whole forum, and world, so clearly revolves around you.

As for the blowing Mozambiguous part, I"m sure even he didn't remember that, but you did...because I think you truly take actual minutes...

As for using real names; I did not use yours ("Jehne":lbf:) but you DID use mine which I believe is a a violation of TOS. But rather than report you and edge you toward Banned Avenue, which would obviously result in suicide since this place IS your life, I will let it go.

Because I'm a nice guy.

Oh noes, not another one!

Because I'm a nice guy.

You just used your real name the other day. And have used it many times as have others. It is no secret. And not a violation of the TOS. You are not a nice guy. It takes no effort to put someone on ignore. Much less than it will take you to read this post. ExcuseFail. Empty threats.

But going back to the first part; I tried to read (skim) her inevitable blog drama for lulz and got the following:

capture_20140423_210145.jpg

f***, I thought. I've been banned again.

But no. I've merely been blocked by "Jehne"...barred at the gates, as it were.

Welcome to the club - population: 90% of the active posters.

Wow- I also got that message.
Looks like I was also blocked on Facebook....not just un-friended, but blocked.

Wow- I also got that message.
Looks like I was also blocked on Facebook....not just un-friended, but blocked.

Do you even care at all? I do not think you do. You guys complain that you don't like my posts but bitch if you can't read them when logged in?? Log out. Read. Enjoy. Or troll. Whatever. I can't win.

in the books, it was different, clearly not rape, don't know why they altered it for the show

It annoys me that there is so much internet bullshit about the "rape" scene in Game of Thrones where Jaime has sex with Cersei (who, if you aren't aware of the show, is her twin brother with whom until his arrest she'd shared a long-standing and mutually enjoyed clandestine affair with).

A) I'd hardly call it rape; he has one hand and it doesn't look like she's trying too hard to get away.

B) Rape has been featured much more violently and much less forgivingly at multiple points in the show's history; generally in war-siege/city sack scenes where peasant women are mercilessly raped by soldiers. This is even explained and excused in the show as "part of war."

I hate people; they're so f***ing stupid:
"When it's two attractive, starring actors, let's set the computer on fire. When it's background context, no big deal."
Well-You-Know-How-Men-Are.gif

Do you even care at all? I do not think you do. You guys complain that you don't like my posts but bitch if you can't read them when logged in?? Log out. Read. Enjoy. Or troll. Whatever. I can't win.

Last edited by a moderator:

The whole world is secretly in love with you, "Jehne."

realitybites986830635 said:

I do not understand what prompted you to un-friend me here, block me from your blogs, and block me on facebook.
When have we ever had an issue? Is it because of semi colons?

I do not believe that I ever complained about your posts; however, almost daily I have wondered why you continue to act in such a mean spirited and all round generally unlikeable manner. I did not at first read you to be that way- I completely missed it.

I think you would find yourself "winning" more often if you chose the high road every once in a while.

Jeez, is this real. I mean is everything that revolves around (insert name here) always like this. I just don't know how you survive missing every cue, every opportunity to have things be right. But I realize, this is your right, power on with your bad self.

I hate to interrupt the ongoing omg dramaz but I wanted to share this.

Jeez, is this real. I mean is everything that revolves around (insert name here) always like this. I just don't know how you survive missing every cue, every opportunity to have things be right. But I realize, this is your right, power on with your bad self.

Thanks Dr. Phil. Appretiate the free, unsolicited advice.

You just used your real name the other day. And have used it many times as have others. It is no secret. And not a violation of the TOS.

Yeah, I use my real name often. But you are not supposed to be using it when you refer to me. See the difference? That's what usernames are for. It's this whole "personal information" thing in TOS. I respect that clause, partly for the rules and partly because I don't think kindly of collecting, using, or publicly revealing the personal info of anyone here.

As for whether it violates TOS or not I don't really know or care; I'd highly doubt I'd ever muster the effort required to report you.

Maybe more people here would get along with you if you weren't such a smug, self-righteous know it all. I am sure it can't be fun to log on here and know that the vast majority of the regular posters will either, at this point, ignore your ramblings or either respond unkindly. YOU did that to YOURSELF. I could go down the line and list many people here who still post here who, six months ago or even more recently than that, were very amicable with you, and who now have nothing but disdain for you because of how you act on here.

It's fine. I don't care; but if you have a shred of regard for reality you may want to, for once in your life, give the facts some serious credence.

Or don't. Whatever.

I'm going to meet my new doctor today. I feel bad because I haven't told my old doctor I'm breaking up with him yet but I think I probably will eventually. We'll see how Peter Liao does. So far the new facility is way more convenient and accommodating.

(One of the reasons I decided to switch was my old doctor is in Claremont which is far from my house but close to where I work, but I only work on Fridays and the doctor doesn't see people on Fridays so it never lined up to be convenient. My new doctor is down the street from my house. Ironically in FML fashion, on the day of my first visit my employers asked me to do something at their house in the morning, so I'm driving all the way to the city of my old doctor when it would be nice to avoid that drive particularly on a new doctor day. :straightface: I'm rambling, my grumbling makes more sense in my head.)

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom