Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I wonder if Kristeen Young is super excited her team just won the World Series? :p Something tells me she probably doesn't give a shit, I could be wrong though. :D

Lol :D It does sound too good to be true, a far cry from me thinking I'm Morrissey's androgynously hermetically-sealed other half kind of too good to be true. I hope this DJ can deliver the goods, if not for just one show. You're a cool girl. :cool:

Yes, it indeed does sound too good to be true...BUT I was sitting next to her when she received the phone call and heard the whole thing...that is why I have tickets as well. The offer she spoke of is indeed real...the only thing that is in question is whether this DJ is legit or he intends on attempting some form of date rape.

When I opened my yahoo account years ago I never deleted my emails. Now I have over 10,000 emails. :D My doctor said "Rest!" I suppose if I read and deleted and sorted 1000 a day I could be killing two birds with one stone. Bleh.

Happy Belated Birthday Kenzie! :flowers:

298257_2401941241025_1025901707_2799072_1579732591_n.jpg

We're going downtown to laugh at people pretending to be zombies.

Why not just shoot them in the head. If they want to be Zombies then they can experience how badly treated they are.

Why not just shoot them in the head. If they want to be Zombies then they can experience how badly treated they are.

Maybe they'd be treated better if they didn't insist on eating our brains.

I'm hurtin this morning. My mom smokes cigarettes. She does so on our back porch which is technically our front porch because that's where our cars are parked. Everytime I leave the house I get on her to stand up and get off the porch so there is room to pass, it's only the width of a person and her ashtray. She doesn't like to, she wants us to go around her. So yesterday I tried to do that and slipped and fell hard off the porch backwards onto my ass. Its only three feet tall but it's quite a drop. She claimed my flip flops made me fall. Anyway, this morning my ass and thigh throb. Only a donut from from the guy who claims to predict earthquakes can make me feel better. :D

Last edited:
I went to a bar where all the bar staff were dressed as Scooby Doo characters for Halloween.I was talking to Velma.She was getting pissed off with people asking why she didn't bother.

6298922099_ff47e2c7ce_z.jpg

This should be another erotic story. Sounds like there are a few euphemisms here.

No eroticism in this story, but the deafening sound of crickets in this forum and my complete boredom forces me to tell it. :D

So the donut store my mom and I go to has two things; amazing glazed donuts and a guy named Kevin who works there and quietly claims to be super human. He appears quite normal, handling a throng of customers without freaking out and making small talk, "Hi, how ya doin'" and whatnot. But if you bring up a hot topic word or mention something supernatural, he;s off to the races with his theory that he has extrasensory perception and can feel the magnetic forces in the earth and knows when an earthquake will happen. I mean who am I to say that he can't, I see signs. But he seems to have crossed that line of sanity/insanity somewhere because once he starts talking you can't get him to stop, he doesn't pick up visual clues that the person listening to his story is bored or is ready to leave, he just wants to tell you so bad about all his predictions that have come true. He keeps a binder on top of the fridge where they keep the chocolate milk that details his clairvoyance, he has little scraps of paper taped here and there behind the counter with dates and locations of his predictions. I mean it might be possible, but I think he;s tuned into Coast-toCoast a few too many hours because he's assigned these classic clairvoyant explanations to what might just be called "being in harmony with nature." He wants so desperetly to be recognized as a Super Human, and I get that, I mean who doesn't want their talent not to go unnoticed. He said the other day "My family thinks I'm insane, that I shouldn't tell people what I see." The way he said that made me feel so much sympathy for him. I suggested he open a facebook account without his name attached to it and vent these coincideces he sees, get them off his chest, so to speak. He just gets agitated at the suggestion and rambles on about sasqwatch. He said to the man in front of me "I'm going to save the world!" and the man said "Well put me on your list when you do that, give me a call first." You could see his wife or sister or one of the family members burning an onion bagel behind the counter roll her eyes in disgust. I ordered my donut and smiled big and said how good it was to see him, to show her that not everyone thinks he's a nutjob. :D

No eroticism in this story, but the deafening sound of crickets in this forum and my complete boredom forces me to tell it. :D

So the donut store my mom and I go to has two things; amazing glazed donuts and a guy named Kevin who works there and quietly claims to be super human. He appears quite normal, handling a throng of customers without freaking out and making small talk, "Hi, how ya doin'" and whatnot. But if you bring up a hot topic word or mention something supernatural, he;s off to the races with his theory that he has extrasensory perception and can feel the magnetic forces in the earth and knows when an earthquake will happen. I mean who am I to say that he can't, I see signs. But he seems to have crossed that line of sanity/insanity somewhere because once he starts talking you can't get him to stop, he doesn't pick up visual clues that the person listening to his story is bored or is ready to leave, he just wants to tell you so bad about all his predictions that have come true. He keeps a binder on top of the fridge where they keep the chocolate milk that details his clairvoyance, he has little scraps of paper taped here and there behind the counter with dates and locations of his predictions. I mean it might be possible, but I think he;s tuned into Coast-toCoast a few too many hours because he's assigned these classic clairvoyant explanations to what might just be called "being in harmony with nature." He wants so desperetly to be recognized as a Super Human, and I get that, I mean who doesn't want their talent not to go unnoticed. He said the other day "My family thinks I'm insane, that I shouldn't tell people what I see." The way he said that made me feel so much sympathy for him. I suggested he open a facebook account without his name attached to it and vent these coincideces he sees, get them off his chest, so to speak. He just gets agitated at the suggestion and rambles on about sasqwatch. He said to the man in front of me "I'm going to save the world!" and the man said "Well put me on your list when you do that, give me a call first." You could see his wife or sister or one of the family members burning an onion bagel behind the counter roll her eyes in disgust. I ordered my donut and smiled big and said how good it was to see him, to show her that not everyone thinks he's a nutjob. :D

I hope he doesn't have any psychic feelings about 2012, if he does...god help us!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom