Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Keep things from me, lie to me and then scratch your head trying to figure out why we steer clear. Logic ain't in your vocab and it sure ain't in your thought process. Neither is courtesy, kindness or compassion. Stupid selfish sods .

Keep things from me, lie to me and then scratch your head trying to figure out why we steer clear. Logic ain't in your vocab and it sure ain't in your thought process. Neither is courtesy, kindness or compassion. Stupid selfish sods .

Pathetic.

Pop Quiz:

Which contraceptive company does this representative have an investment in?

10006525_990228947670845_7628518332844391583_n.png

I need a flippin haircut but all my signs say WAIT. Just a trim, I keep f***ing strangling myself in bed when I roll over. Maybe I need to braid it like Lady Mary in Downton. Barney can sit and stay, don't think he can braid.

15393922502_907216d8c9_z.jpg

What if Donald hadn't turned left?

It's hard to wrap my mind around the idea that before the tour is over I will have decorated for Halloween, taken down Halloween decorations and decorated for Fall, taken down Fall decorations and decorated for Christmas, and taken down my bosses Fall decorations and decorated her house for Christmas which is like a three day event. :straightface:

Brother's giving me his luxury box seat tix for the first Angels playoff game this Thursday. Trout, Trout, without a Doubt!!! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just gonna put this right here...:whistleswhilelookingup:

10270804_10152224130760669_7062332900275428286_n.jpg

Would you pay $60 to hear this one song?

I'm always scanning sale and bargain bins and endcaps for picture frames on sale. Over the years I've accumulated a bunch that haven't been used for cutout gifts. Until I fill them with art and give them away, they sit as a prominent part of my kitchen with the art from the manufacturer which is usually a black and white photograph printed on a piece of glossy paper. The most popular photo for some reason, is a vertical shot of a black couple cuddling in a room standing up, the guy behind the girl, and the girl is smiling and holding a blender. Random, right?

I sorta wanna make a huge effigy/mural/cutout of this image that has haunted my kitchen for years. Like make this mundane regular throwaway fixture in my life a permanent place of honor.

What is so special about your smoothie, you two. :sweet:

15411678105_e5d9b79055_z.jpg

This wouldn't be my first mundane effigy. I did one in college based on a bag of tortilla chips called Grande. I fell in love with the man on the bag. God gave me Ariana and Frankie. :D

15411770055_e4250f8157_z.jpg

I see they took the man holding the corn off and replaced it with my new lover. A cactus. :p

grande-tortilla-chips.jpg

I should paint.

Last edited:
10393749_10152376195157507_1493291181251359200_n.png

So this is the kitchen of "Kate's Cozy Teeny Tiny Boho Studio" as featured on Apartment Therapy today. Why in the EFF didn't she cover the circuit breaker box with the Palmistry poster then offset the negative space with a cluster of little framed gems to balance the wall with the table? The definition of "Boho" is pretty much "a bunch of random shit that doesn't match," but she went all FRONT AND CENTER with the poster that could be covering the shitty drywall patch from the fire sparked by a bum breaker? KATIE JUST NEEDS TO f***ING MOVE, IT'S CLEARLY A FIRE HAZARD ANYWAY. Okay i gotta take a shower and calm the f*** down. Lol. #lackofsleepcrabbytiemz

Katie's%20Cozy%20Boho%20Abode%20-%20020.jpg

Chianti bottle candle holders? Srsly? The hipsters these days aren't even trying to be creative. OH I KNOW WHATS GOING ON...we're ranting about movies, huh? :D

Last edited:
Eat snacks, masturbate, and sing. Are you prepared to accept this challenge? Best. Tour. EVAR. (You're like, "Ummm, Aims. THat's every tour.") :p

Look at those claws. One swipe and you'd be down. Don't feed cookies to bears.

My birthday came early this year.

(I love Morrissey almost as much as I love pencil cases. :o)

Nevermore is so passé. Today quoth the raven:

(Lenore is goooood.:cool:)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom