Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm sorta fascinated with dubstep. I can crack my knuckles. Does that count?

Last edited by a moderator:
My need to do laundry has reached Level:Critical.

Judge not the coping mechanisms of those afflicted with divinity.

My bed skirt is ridiculously complicated to iron. It has these crazy, seemingly useless ginormous pleats in three spots that aren't functionally or stylistically necessary. I'm losing my mind. And I paid $60 bucks for the dumb thing.

There's something incredibly Minority Report about this but it made me lol. I googled my insurance guy's phone number and went to this address:

https://www.statefarm.com/agent/US/CA/Covina/Paul-Oneill-BFLNZ1YS000

That's literally a tiny Paul O'Neill, my insurance man, who walked onto the page. He always comes out to pet Barney when I make payments in person and we joke around. Now he's a cookie on a website. :D

So, I just got an "incoming" friend request and now it's gone (clearly my fault). So, unless I have de-friended you, or if I have de-friended you, but known you for a decade, could you please re-send it. Cheers!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom