Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

2mozb0g.jpg

I agree, Elvis.

Usually terror attacks are committed by religious people but today in Sweden a self confessed atheist killed 3 people at a school and later died himself from injuries. Will we see more terror attacks by atheists and are they as dangerous and extreme as some religious fundamentalists?

...'and are they as dangerous as ' Do you mean over the course of human history or just today?

- - - Updated - - -

2mozb0g.jpg

I agree, Elvis.

this all stated with Elvis!...if he never swung his pelvis the way he did...none of this would have ever happened... the devil incarnate! ;)

The IKEA killer from Eritrea admitted he targeted ethnic swedes but still media claim it was not a racist attack despite his admission it was.

A 21 year old leaves his home dressed as some sort of Darth Vader and kills people at random after he posed with two girls where at least one was foreign. Well known among his friends that he had social problems and always avoided eye contact.

Obvious to me that no matter what happens there is an agenda against white swedes who are always blamed and are never the victims.

so wal mart is selling an israeli soldier costume which i find funny. someone posted this on twitter which i found funnier

“Dress kids as the Israel Defense Forces for Halloween, steal other kids candy, then egg their house & claim it was for security,”

a little bummed i havent had more trick or treaters so far. only two groups and one i had to chase down the street as they walked passed thinking no one was here.

Luke Skylarker lived on a boring planet where his only friends were trolls and robots and his only fun was driving his ice cream truck across the endless sands.

'chased down' !? :lbf:

and i mean literally. they walked up to the walkway leading to our steps and turned across the street to the only house with the porch light on. im running down the street plastic pumpkin in hand wearing no shoes saying wait up were home and have candy. i cought up to them on the porch of anothers house who i guess hadnt turned there light off yet and was offereing them cash. guess i didnt move to the most trick or treat friendly neighborhood. got stuck with a lot of candy i dont eat and being forced to watch hocus posuc again.

on another note its a beautiful day here as was yesterday which i spent in annapolis and having dinner with family. life is sweet at the moment

and i mean literally. they walked up to the walkway leading to our steps and turned across the street to the only house with the porch light on. im running down the street plastic pumpkin in hand wearing no shoes saying wait up were home and have candy. i cought up to them on the porch of anothers house who i guess hadnt turned there light off yet and was offereing them cash. guess i didnt move to the most trick or treat friendly neighborhood. got stuck with a lot of candy i dont eat and being forced to watch hocus posuc again.

on another note its a beautiful day here as was yesterday which i spent in annapolis and having dinner with family. life is sweet at the moment

ha! yes cash this year... but don't worry,they'll take credit card next year. Or maybe dress your house up as a 'spooky' bank ! :)

ha! yes cash this year... but don't worry,they'll take credit card next year. Or maybe dress your house up as a 'spooky' bank ! :)

all banks are spooky with security in case you get frightened. funny enough the mom took the cash i suppose with the intention of perhaps avoiding a fight as it was a twenty and there were five of them. as for cards, well most kids have smart phones and card readers are cheap so you never know

all banks are spooky with security in case you get frightened. funny enough the mom took the cash i suppose with the intention of perhaps avoiding a fight as it was a twenty and there were five of them. as for cards, well most kids have smart phones and card readers are cheap so you never know

Actually I was thinking about this today. And I thought it would be more interesting...If grown ups had to chase children around trying to give them treats. Though that could be too creepy no matter how one looks at it ! :lbf:

Also Halloween always bothered me...I always wished people dressed up everyday... then just one day out of the year they dressed up 'normal'. I would much prefer that.:)

Actually I was thinking about this today. And I thought it would be more interesting...If grown ups had to chase children around trying to give them treats. Though that could be too creepy no matter how one looks at it ! :lbf:

Also Halloween always bothered me...I always wished people dressed up everyday... then just one day out of the year they dressed up 'normal'. I would much prefer that.:)

well to honest i think thats happening more and more. seeing someone in target or some other common big box store in a costume is pretty blah for me these days. i myself dress up in i guess what you could recreations. one day itll be updike at his typewriter in white button down shirt rolled sleeves and tie tossed over his shoulder. not long ago i did a peaky blinders look down to the empire pin. the next i could dress like goldblume in death wish with his jughead hat (look it up if you dont believe).

the relationships between adults and children has become creepy no matter what these days sadly. i was watching classic sesame st the other day as ive now an infant of my own and an adult was walking around a very young child showing her the neighborhood and he took her home to meet his wife and give her cookies and no one batted an eye. in my mind im thinking god this is crazy but it wasnt anything to them at that time and was being used to teach children. it was weird

I haven't seen a movie in a while, so a friend suggested the animated film Inside Out to me today. I really don't like Disney type films, but it does look cute...

the new american dub of akira is still terrible and kills me inside. all the emotion from the voice acting is gone. TETSUO.... KANEDA.... is still something i just randomly shout out in public

sometimes i feel ill float away was said in a mad men episode and it seriously made me frown today

In my the back of my head until I rush home to watch the game on my iPad at 4:30 am Sunday morning, which is supposed to be my birthday night out:squiffy:
There is a chant: Beat SC, beat SC!

I have moved my business and clientele to a new location and so far I hate it. HATE IT. The people and the whole set up. Just a disgrace.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom