Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Why don't they sell Nasturtiums in pony packs? I had to buy seeds and a seedling starter kit. Nasturtiums are so f***ing pretty, they should make them easier to plant.

I have no idea why I registered with the name Chickpea. Pretty sure it was something like "there's a can of chickpeas on the counter, I'll make that my username." I wish I could change it. :straightface:

I have no idea why I registered with the name Chickpea. Pretty sure it was something like "there's a can of chickpeas on the counter, I'll make that my username." I wish I could change it. :straightface:

That's how I picked my name. There was a bottle of Crystal Geyser water on the desk. My dad calls it Crystal Geezer. It's bottled at the source. I was working on "well" symbolism theory at the time, being the "source" of projection...I went with it.

I think Chickpea is cute.

This is what 60 smoke detectors looks like. And 4 carbon monoxide detectors, my project for the week. I have to decide which day I'm going to install them all...and subsequently lose feeling in my arms from holding them over my head all day. :D Nah, hopefully it goes fast. Once I get a rhythm going I install stuff like lightening. I'm the Towel Rack Installation Grand Champion of Greater Los Angeles County, though I was disqualified in the National Semi's because I dropped an eff bomb and you're not supposed to cuss in competition.

15516086558_7e84bb008f_z.jpg

I sorta have a crush on Crazy Russian Hacker's joie de vivre. He needs to take some post-production classes though, edit that stuff down a bit. :D (I can hear noah saying, "Nope. Nope. Cut all that part out, dead space. No dead space.") He got someone to make him a nice intro graphic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my WeHo Halloween days are over. It's too exhausting partying with d'gheys. :D

69316_1646186882169_4409465_n.jpg

I don't like participating in "disposable culture," buying things designed to be tossed even though they're perfectly re-usable. We got a notice warning that becuase of the drought, we're subject to being fined if we water our lawns and plants more than twice a week. As I clean a 50 cent foam paint roll with roughly 10 gallons of water, I can't help but wonder if I should toss it and buy a new one in the interest of saving water. It just feels wrong though.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting the flu now. Last week was nothing on how I feel now, Zicam isn't going to help this. Or hold back my hair. Bleh.

I hate the cold. I mean really, really hate it. Yesterday I was up in Flagstaff. I had a winter coat on and was still freezing. :(

Some like it hot. But I like it really hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I just ate a bad olive.

Do you think Mozzy will make me sleep on the couch tonight if I wear my Morrissey shirt to vote in the primaries? :D

america, what a horrible place

there are days when I really miss the good ole US of A :straightface:
then there days like today when I am so happy to no longer be living in it :sick:
its now a place where the Obstructionist Religious Racist Right wing of American Politics is rewarded with more power on election day :crazy:
and the only viable of "option" for opposing them is a bunch of, mostly, incompetent cowardly "pseudo-liberals" who have long since been in the pockets of WALL STREET SCUM & a myriad of other special interests groups who masquerade (@ best) as progressive members of the "bourgeois" that care about the working class and poor of the USA. :rolleyes:
The idea that this true about the "Democratic Party" has been a total load of shit for at least half a century now. :cool:

Re: america, what a horrible place

Someone broke a tenants rose bush pot and she's threatening to move out. First off, she was feeding a stray cat that she wasn't supposed to so it probably broke the pot looking for more food. Second, please do move out. The next person will pay more and be less f***ing complainy.

/endrant

Also I have chapped lips because I was too lazy to reach behind my seat and grab my lip balm out of my purse while I was driving. SO now I'm crabby. With chapped lips.

Ooop! Just got a text that everything is fine with rose bush pot, not to worry. I pointed out I saw she was leaving food for the tom cat that keeps f***ing knocking up all the alley whores AND HAVING KITTENS IN MY GODDAM BATHROOM. Okay, I seriously need to go to bed.

This is the same lady who said, I kid you not, "I want to talk to you about something. Have you noticed that there's always the same people in the pool?" She literally wanted me to make a rule that you're only allowed to swim in the pool two or three times a week, and that every person who swims in the pool needs to check in with me first so that I can monitor the number of times a person has used the pool in a week, so that she doesn't have to see the same people in the pool. Are you f***ing joking me? HER APARTMENT ISN'T EVEN NEAR THE POOL.

/srslyendrantgoingtobedomg

Last edited:

That night in a field in Chicago, 2008, seems like a long time ago. "Yes, we can!" "Change you can believe in." Etc. Our savior. The second coming. He was, ever so briefly, all things to all people. Now it's over. Here's how I voted in the past: 1992 - Clinton, 1996 - Clinton, 2000 - Gore, 2004 - Kerry, 2008 - Obama, 2012 - Obama. No need to grade the President. No need to talk about what he did or did not accomplish. No need to put him down. Not tonight. It was an historic presidency but for all practical purposes, love him, loathe him, like him, would vote for him a 3rd time (I wouldn't), if whatever he could not accomplish was race-based, or the GOP were plain obstructionists, for all practical purposes it's over now. In fact, if his nominees, say for Attorney General, don't appeal to the Republicans they simply won't hold hearings thereby killing any nomination they find objectionable. So, thanks for the memories. Please put your Library in Hawaii and not Chicago. Chicago has enough libraries. Hawaii needs it more and you were born there. Thanks for being better than the turd before you. You could have been so much more. You could have been so much better. My heart goes out to you. I feel sad for you. You're no J.F.K. "And I cried because of waste." Goodbye.

2croyyt.jpg

That night in a field in Chicago, 2008, seems like a long time ago. "Yes, we can!" "Change you can believe in." Etc. Our savior. The second coming. He was, ever so briefly, all things to all people. Now it's over. Here's how I voted in the past: 1992 - Clinton, 1996 - Clinton, 2000 - Gore, 2004 - Kerry, 2008 - Obama, 2012 - Obama. No need to grade the President. No need to talk about what he did or did not accomplish. No need to put him down. Not tonight. It was an historic presidency but for all practical purposes, love him, loathe him, like him, would vote for him a 3rd time (I wouldn't), if whatever he could not accomplish was race-based, or the GOP were plain obstructionists, for all practical purposes it's over now. In fact, if his nominees, say for Attorney General, don't appeal to the Republicans they simply won't hold hearings thereby killing any nomination they find objectionable. So, thanks for the memories. Please put your Library in Hawaii and not Chicago. Chicago has enough libraries. Hawaii needs it more and you were born there. Thanks for being better than the turd before you. You could have been so much more. You could have been so much better. My heart goes out to you. I feel sad for you. You're no J.F.K. "And I cried because of waste." Goodbye.

2croyyt.jpg
you got it buddy :straightface: next step, do like Moz says: "Don't vote anymore." :o at a minimum :cool: and if you are brave enough:
cheat as much as you can on your taxes :thumb: agitate, rabble rouse, do good deeds, work outside the evil system :guitar:

Post whatever you're thinking

15532514768_d848646ec3_z.jpg

I thought that if you drop 500 bones on a desk, you don't have to assemble it, that sweet-smelling men in uniforms deliver it to your house. Nope. :straightface: (I'm going to move that speaker up, the cable is driving me crazy. It involves patching the damn wall again and one can only do that so many times in a 48-hour period.)

Re: Post whatever you're thinking

The worst part of being vegetarian are having these conversations. SOmeone invites you to their home and you have to be picky about what they serve you...it's very non-Lao Tzu.

15533506807_d059955447.jpg

15720243992_f962a72637.jpg

Re: Post whatever you're thinking

If this is true, it's crazy.
vs.png

At any rate, I hope the Republicans put their money where their mouth is and really make the world a better place.
the%u00252Bbest%u00252Bobama.jpg

And I don't really have a horse in the race (I'm an independent)

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom