Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

funny-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1651.gif

It's officially Transporting Baby Possums to San Dimas Canyon Season.

14004106333_d9a7a9f94b_z.jpg

Thinking how do you guys find these perfect gifs and pics that literally send me to the floor sometimes.

Happy St George's Day. Let's go celebrate slaying some dragons! No wonder nobody celebrates it :D
In fact I'd like to see Georgy rise from the dead and beat our Welsh dragon (he won't! he'd be flamed down within seconds)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy St George's Day.

I don't technically slay dragons, I relocate them.

(For maximum movie experience, it's advisable to turn volume down on my video and turn volume up on Andy Williams. :thumb:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Salvatore Ferragamo is making my Harper's Bazaar smell purdy. I've ascended to a level of wisdom where I'm smelling SIGNs now. :D

products_5474_630846535S.F.%20signorina.jpg

Nature is awesome.

A1B-RZHswOL-930x619.jpg

Above, a grey bowerbird's bower in Australia's Northern Territory. "The grey bowerbird goes to extreme lengths to build a love nest from interwoven sticks and then covers the floor with decorative objects. The more artful the arbor, the greater the chance a male has of attracting a mate."

http://boingboing.net/2014/04/22/animal-architecture-an-aw.html

It annoys me that there is so much internet bullshit about the "rape" scene in Game of Thrones where Jaime has sex with Cersei (who, if you aren't aware of the show, is her twin brother with whom until his arrest she'd shared a long-standing and mutually enjoyed clandestine affair with).

A) I'd hardly call it rape; he has one hand and it doesn't look like she's trying too hard to get away.

B) Rape has been featured much more violently and much less forgivingly at multiple points in the show's history; generally in war-siege/city sack scenes where peasant women are mercilessly raped by soldiers. This is even explained and excused in the show as "part of war."

I hate people; they're so f***ing stupid:
"When it's two attractive, starring actors, let's set the computer on fire. When it's background context, no big deal."

It annoys me that there is so much internet bullshit about the "rape" scene in Game of Thrones where Jaime has sex with Cersei (who, if you aren't aware of the show, is her twin brother with whom until his arrest she'd shared a long-standing and mutually enjoyed clandestine affair with).

A) I'd hardly call it rape; he has one hand and it doesn't look like she's trying too hard to get away.

B) Rape has been featured much more violently and much less forgivingly at multiple points in the show's history; generally in war-siege/city sack scenes where peasant women are mercilessly raped by soldiers. This is even explained and excused in the show as "part of war."

I hate people; they're so f***ing stupid:
"When it's two attractive, starring actors, let's set the computer on fire. When it's background context, no big deal."

4560647+_6d48b882506e2e98445efa2783ac261a.jpg

This made me LOL tonight:
You don't see it because Morrithey is not Dave /MOP. Two different people. Pet Troll is Morrithey. Blog posts have been updated.

But also this:
I don't think he is loving it AT ALL. I have his real name, employer, addresses.

...yep; that's real normal...

But going back to the first part; I tried to read (skim) her inevitable blog drama for lulz and got the following:

capture_20140423_210145.jpg

f***, I thought. I've been banned again.

But no. I've merely been blocked by "Jehne"...barred at the gates, as it were.

But also this:

But going back to the first part; I tried to read (skim) her inevitable blog drama for lulz and got the following:

Welcome to the club - population: 90% of the active posters.

But also this:

Ahem vvv...

I am so f***ing sick of you. I would rather BLOW Mozambiguous than read another one of your demented, unfounded, absurd, self-righteous proclamations of "fact."

You claim and are ALWAYS claiming to have assembled the puzzle, when in reality the puzzle box is up high on the shelf in the closet, out of your child's-hands reach, but you have found one or two of the jigsaw pieces on the floor which have fallen from the box and you wave them about in an ignorant victory dance as though they equate to the missing whole.

You are a fool. A fool. You fight blindly in the dark at an enemy belief set that is just as flawed and faith-based and absurd as your own. I shit on your presence here. You hide behind rhetoric and textbook definitions and smug overconfident loudmouths who masquerade as intellectuals.

I am about to do with you something I have never, ever done with ANYone here: I am going to put you on Ignore. I cannot abide the moronic bile you spew across this board one more day. I rue the day I ever engaged you in discourse. I have no idea what I was thinking. Ever hear that expression "blame the beer?"

Well baby, I blame the f***ing beer.

Posting as Skylarker again so you don't have to blow Mozambiguous? Ignore means Aaron ignores Jehne no matter what name he is posting under. That did not last long at all.

Welcome to the club - population: 90% of the active posters.

0bda26e6a56f8cc770ce61b1829ab532a8d9ba232f2b1eae03ab737d5b647c72.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom