Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

did you try smiling at them? most dogs like it when people smile :)
also, why did you go back to your old username? :straightface:

Technically...TBT was my old username. I made up the Skylarker account several years later after being banned and found I could post freely; but only as Skylarker, not as the original account. After being Skylarker for awhile I got annoyed/bored with Solo and I stopped posting; then later I felt like coming back but I thought maybe I'd do so as TBT. At some point I asked David if he would lift the ban on my original name and he said yeah but he didn't like the idea of a user having more than one account; so I could either post as The Bicycle Tragedy or Skylarker but not both. So for the last I don't know how long I only posted as TBT. Now I'm going back to Skylarker because I like it better, and Skylarker will stay until I am banned again or get bored again.

It's because you're special so don't do anything stupid like kill yourself or drive without a seatbelt. And maybe go to the doctor since dogs act weird around cancer.

Sorry to disappoint you but nope, no cancer. And dogs don't know cancer from carrots; they're the dumbest f***ing animals ever made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to disappoint you but nope, no cancer. And dogs don't know cancer from carrots; they're the dumbest f***ing animals ever made.

Okay, maybe drive without a seatbelt then. :D

AC, reign your sweet freon breezes down on my sweaty, tired, brain-dead body. I lost my car in a parking lot just now. :squiffy: In my defense it was my mom's car I'm borrowing until I sort out my car business. There's strings attached too, at some point my mom decided the only way her dentures will seal is if she eats 12 popsicles a day. A freezer will only hold 48 popsicles, so I have to go popsicle shopping every three days if I want to use her car. :straightface: "And they have to be from Ralph's."

How did he survive? There's no way he could have! Surely?

Good question, below 80˚ and little oxygen. He's probably a little bit dumber as a result if his brain was deprived of adequate levels of oxygen for five hours.

This made me lol.

13939358666_2a272957fe.jpg

My friends have been segregated over the last few years between the baby friends and the non-baby friends. SOmetimes they have to intermingle. It's particularly tense and catty when the once AGGRESIVE non-baby friends are EXTRA baby-ey since having a baby, and the original non-baby friends tear them a new asshole on the car ride home. Having a baby, falling in love, being happy...it really is the best revenge from an outsiders standpoint. Juggling the dynamics of the friends for 4 to 6 hours is exhausting...which is why I prefer you guys. :D

To me this lady is more feminist than Gloria Steinem.

10152473_10152363311679255_3325388406407295169_n.jpg

Boston Marathon officials trying to stop her from running. Women were not allowed to run until she did it.

A friend of a friend makes a lot of money doing this. I'm talking penthouse-in-New-York money for being a photoshopper.

tumblr_lfyfv2AcCs1qfkbn1o1_400.gif

I don't understand what the need was to photoshop that picture...

I don't either, I think they made the thigh look ridiculous. I can see why they fixed the hand. That's one of her biggest editing jobs, making hands not look like paws. They take fingers from other parts of the shoot and graft them on.

I don't either, I think they made the thigh look ridiculous. I can see why they fixed the hand. That's one of her biggest editing jobs, making hands not look like paws. They take fingers from other parts of the shoot and graft them on.

Wouldn't it have just been easier to have a competent photographer set up a photoshoot that doesn't require things to be digitally fixed?

I didn't notice the hand til you mentioned it!

What they did to her beautiful thighs is just stupid; I don't care how talented he is...that is just so unappealing to me; the stick-leg obsession.

I didn't notice the hand til you mentioned it!

What they did to her beautiful thighs is just stupid; I don't care how talented he is...that is just so unappealing to me; the stick-leg obsession.

He's a she. And she doesn't like the new obsession with thigh gaps and armpit gaps and hand gaps, it's the editors. She's just paid to make it happen.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom