Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Do you even care at all? I do not think you do. You guys complain that you don't like my posts but bitch if you can't read them when logged in?? Log out. Read. Enjoy. Or troll. Whatever. I can't win.
Hi Jehne,
I just thought I should drop you note of support.
It has been said that most people here do not like you.
This is clearly rubbish. I see no evidence for this. Some have a bee in their bonnet about you and like to tell the world.
It is obvious why you draw their fire. You say what you feel, you post it and defend it (and retract if proven wrong).
Nothing you say is outrageous or nonsense. Opinionated maybe so others may disagree with you.
As for the 'smug, self-righteous know it all', well, the words kettle and black come to mind.

Hi Jehne,
This is clearly rubbish. I see no evidence for this. Some have a bee in their bonnet about you and like to tell the world.
It is obvious why you draw their fire. You say what you feel, you post it and defend it (and retract if proven wrong).
Nothing you say is outrageous or nonsense. Opinionated maybe so others may disagree with you.
As for the 'smug, self-righteous know it all', well, the words kettle and black come to mind.

I have no problem with the fact that she is opinionated. I have a problem with her as a person. I agree that nothing she says is outrageous; she couldn't be outrageous if she tried. And she does try.

You're too innocuous a poster to even get into a serious debate about this with. She's a blight on this forum, plain and simple. We (and by we I mean the bulk of the regular posters here, despite our own issues with each other) are unanimous in feeling the annoyance of having to contend with her drivel, so we respond accordingly.

You're one of those "nice" guys like Davie who just wants everyone to get along, but you are in the minority. That doesn't make you wrong in and of itself, but maybe you should look at the context a little more before you rush to the aid of this person.

I have no problem with the fact that she is opinionated. I have a problem with her as a person. I agree that nothing she says is outrageous; she couldn't be outrageous if she tried. And she does try.

You're too innocuous a poster to even get into a serious debate about this with. She's a blight on this forum, plain and simple. We (and by we I mean the bulk of the regular posters here, despite our own issues with each other) are unanimous in feeling the annoyance of having to contend with her drivel, so we respond accordingly.

You're one of those "nice" guys like Davie who just wants everyone to get along, but you are in the minority. That doesn't make you wrong in and of itself, but maybe you should look at the context a little more before you rush to the aid of this person.
Thank you. I strive for 'inoccocuousness'.

Neither you nor I know what she is like as a person.
As you have so correctly posted in the past. This is the internet. Our communications are highly
compromised. I don't know her, you or anyone here.
But you do puzzle me. A while ago you posted how you didn't care about any of the ructions here.
I liked that. It made a lot of sense.
Then you got very upset about Jehne and said you were going to ignore her.
And now you continue to be upset by her posts to the extent that you claim to be a spokesperson
for all Solo posters and try to be hurtful by saying 'no one likes you'.

But, whatever. I'm sure I've got it all wrong and your actions are perfectly consistent.
I certainly do not want to start some kind of battle with you, after all I'm a fan.

Hi Jehne,

Peter, this post, your kind words of support, means so much to me. Thank you with all sincerity. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. I strive for 'inoccocuousness'.

Neither you nor I know what she is like as a person.
As you have so correctly posted in the past. This is the internet. Our communications are highly
compromised. I don't know her, you or anyone here.
But you do puzzle me. A while ago you posted how you didn't care about any of the ructions here.
And now you continue to be upset by her posts to the extent that you claim to be a spokesperson
for all Solo posters and try to be hurtful by saying 'no one likes you'.

But, whatever. I'm sure I've got it all wrong and your actions are perfectly consistent.
I certainly do not want to start some kind of battle with you, after all I'm a fan.

You are very wise and perceptive. I think some people underestimate you because you are considerate and gentle and not screaming at the top of your lungs and beating your chest. You are one of the good ones, Peter. Don't ever change. :)

Last edited:
Peter, this post, your kind words of support, means so much to me. Thanks you will all sincerity. :)

- - - Updated - - -

You are very wise and perceptive. I think some people underestimate you because you are considerate and gentle and not screaming at the top of your lungs and beating your chest. You are one of the good ones, Peter. Don't ever change. :)
Wow Jehne!
Generous praise indeed.
Thank you.
However, I think I will have to prepare for pretty rancorous onslaught from Skylarker.
The likes of me are mere sacrificial lambs to his mighty posting power.

Wow Jehne!
Generous praise indeed.
Thank you.
However, I think I will have to prepare for pretty rancorous onslaught from Skylarker.

He will huff and puff and try try intimidate you. But you nailed it. How can he possibly refute this?:

" A while ago you posted how you didn't care about any of the ructions here.
for all Solo posters and try to be hurtful by saying 'no one likes you'."

Spot on. He doesn't realize how transparent he is.

I do not understand what prompted you to un-friend me here, block me from your blogs, and block me on facebook.
When have we ever had an issue? Is it because of semi colons?

I do not believe that I ever complained about your posts; however, almost daily I have wondered why you continue to act in such a mean spirited and all round generally unlikeable manner. I did not at first read you to be that way- I completely missed it.

I think you would find yourself "winning" more often if you chose the high road every once in a while.

I suspect it's because she values allegiance to her and her causes more than objectively considering ideas and discussing them like a freethinking person. You betrayed her by joking with her aggressors, that makes you a traitor. This action speaks volumes to her dictatorial mindset. She needs control over your friendship and alliance more than she needs a real friend, so you got the ax. When she playcates people with cooing and platitudes, it's because she's acknowledging their allegiance to her, she can get something from them, the appearance of acceptance, not because she actually values them as people. It's the most vacuous, insincere thing I've ever consistently witnessed on a message board.

dont agree with lots posted here, but their right to post it w/o constant trolling is sacrosanct

Wow Jehne!
Generous praise indeed.
Thank you.
1tank.gif

I got your back buddy. :thumb:

He will huff and puff and try try intimidate you. But you nailed it. How can he possibly refute this?:

I'm not interested in intimidating somebody who not too long ago pretty consistently for about three months went out of his way to say every syllable I typed was coated in gold. I didn't care about his praise then and I don't care about his criticism now.

Being annoyed by you but patiently suffering your existence here until my patience snaps is different from being "upset" with/about you. Do I need to recall all the unsolicited letters you sent to my private email account recently during a period when I wasn't even posting here? Telling me all about your dramas here, stuff I wasn't even aware of, involved with, and didn't care at all about?

So I don't want to hear all your sour grapes bitterness in my direction. No one buys it. Shut up or keep talking; nobody really cares.

I love my doctor and his staff. I had no idea what I was missing, I've been home for 20 minutes. If I had an 11:15 appointment at my old doctor I'd still be sitting in the waiting room. And he's cautious yet concerned, takes notes, asks questions, says what he knows and what he needs to look up. He's honest, I admire that so much.

I'm not interested in intimidating somebody who not too long ago pretty consistently for about three months went out of his way to say every syllable I typed was coated in gold. I didn't care about his praise then and I don't care about his criticism now.

Being annoyed by you but patiently suffering your existence here until my patience snaps is different from being "upset" with/about you. Do I need to recall all the unsolicited letters you sent to my private email account recently during a period when I wasn't even posting here? Telling me all about your dramas here, stuff I wasn't even aware of, involved with, and didn't care at all about?

So I don't want to hear all your sour grapes bitterness in my direction. No one buys it. Shut up or keep talking; nobody really cares.

Pretty rich of you to mention private emails (I sent you less than five) lest I remind you of the PM you sent me offering your support after your wingman made a troll post in the Pigsty you disagreed with. The last offsite correspondence we had was March 14 this year, when you wrote (an email) and stated, regarding The National gig, "I'll upload the fixed tracks for you." To which I replied that was OK. No need. You want to paint this picture that I am/was someone stalking you like You Are the Quarry. It was a two sided coin. You wrote me. I wrote you. It was reciprocal. That whole Michelle thread comes to mind. You wanted all to think this woman was obsessed with you, following you around the Interwebs, when if fact you were both infatuated with each other in some twisted co-dependent cyber thing.

Be a man of your word. Ignore me. For your own self-preservation. Don't wait until you go on another drinking binge and ejaculate your venom all over the forum only to feel quite embarrassed by it the next day, to the point where you stop posting for days, only to return under your old user name hoping no one noticed. Believe me we all noticed. You don't have another user name to fall back on. Or do you?

Last edited:

Hey Skylarker, I still think pretty much everything you write is gold plated (although not too pleased that you didn't care).
But if I feel you get something wrong I reckon it's OK to say so. Judging by your general demeanour here I thought that you would respect that.
I mean, why would I bother to comment on the behaviour of someone I didn't like? (they're all arseholes and not worth my time).

Pretty rich of you to mention private emails (I sent you less than five) lest I remind you of the PM you sent me offering your support after your wingman made a troll post in the Pigsty you disagreed with. The last offsite correspondence we had was March 14 this year, when you wrote (an email) and stated, regarding The National gig, "I'll upload the fixed tracks for you." To which I replied that was OK. No need. You want to paint this picture that I am/was someone stalking you like You Are the Quarry. It was a two sided coin. You wrote me. I wrote you. It was reciprocal. That whole Michelle thread comes to mind. You wanted all to think this woman was obsessed with you, following you around the Interwebs, when if fact you were both infatuated with each other in some twisted co-dependent cyber thing.

Be a man of your word. Ignore me. For your own self-preservation. Don't wait until you go on another drinking binge and ejaculate your venom all over the forum only to feel quite embarrassed by it the next day, to the point where you stop posting for days, only to return under your old user name hoping no one noticed. Believe me we all noticed. You don't have another user name to fall back on. Or do you?

I had no idea so much stupid could fit into one post.

Fair dos. Red House Painters are a bloody brilliant band. Poetry and guitar layers, absolutely fantastic!

They should but night lights in freezers. I mean how hard could it be?

My breaks from posting have nothing to do with "drinking binge shame," you green turd. Nor did I ever at any point think about the possibility that people didn't know TBT was Skylarker.

I have no interest in rehashing antique forum moments, or revealing the details of private emails outside of this site. But ONE of those emails involved me telling you, "I'm not Skylarker. Please leave the Solo stuff at Solo." But you can't do that, because you ARE Realitybites. I am neither Skylarker nor The Bicycle Tragedy, though.

Am I going too fast? Want me to slow down?

I was amicable with you for a long time because although you had annoyed me by writing to my email address unsolicited, you had not egregiously provoked me. Now you have. If I choose to ignore you I will and if I don't I won't. "Being a man" has nothing to do with it, nor does it mean I've gone back on my word. I don't owe anyone here anything.

Fair dos. Red House Painters are a bloody brilliant band. Poetry and guitar layers, absolutely fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Peterb can count to potato

Hi Jehne,

Peter, it would help if you know what you're talking about before you throw your "support" behind someone. If you don't care to research her behavior or choose to ignore it and still support her, you're an idiot. I can't say it any other way.

You see no evidence of a majority of active members disliking realitybites? I've only seen you and Robby (at his most annoyingly passive-aggressive) come to her defense. Are you claiming there is a silent majority here of regular posters who find her appealing? You act like the only people here who dislike her are Geezer, Skylarker & myself. Need I make a public poll about it?

Yeah, sure it is because she says what she feels. It certainly has nothing at all to do with anything else...at all. Derp.:rolleyes:

Really? Nothing outrageous or nonsense? You mean her whole rant about how no one of merit uses colons wasn't a tip that something was off?

I suspect it's because she values allegiance to her and her causes more than objectively considering ideas and discussing them like a freethinking person. You betrayed her by joking with her aggressors, that makes you a traitor. This action speaks volumes to her dictatorial mindset. She needs control over your friendship and alliance more than she needs a real friend, so you got the ax. When she playcates people with cooing and platitudes, it's because she's acknowledging their allegiance to her, she can get something from them, the appearance of acceptance, not because she actually values them as people. It's the most vacuous, insincere thing I've ever consistently witnessed on a message board.

Surely that isn't the reason.
She considers herself to be an opinionated and intelligent free thinker. How could she view me as a traitor because I was joking with others about something completely unrelated to her?
Oh, and it was joking on a message board, not on the school playground or at the lunch table.

Re: Peterb can count to potato

Peter, it would help if you know what you're talking about before you throw your "support" behind someone. If you don't care to research her behavior or choose to ignore it and still support her, you're an idiot. I can't say it any other way.

You see no evidence of a majority of active members disliking realitybites? I've only seen you and Robby (at his most annoyingly passive-aggressive) come to her defense. Are you claiming there is a silent majority here of regular posters who find her appealing? You act like the only people here who dislike her are Geezer, Skylarker & myself. Need I make a public poll about it?

Yeah, sure it is because she says what she feels. It certainly has nothing at all to do with anything else...at all. Derp.:rolleyes:

Really? Nothing outrageous or nonsense? You mean her whole rant about how no one of merit uses colons wasn't a tip that something was off?

The loudmouth, bully trolls don't like me? Oh dear, it is the end of the world. You are an opportunist as are all the people you stroke egos with. None of you guys even trust one another. You are all fairweather friends. Look who is sucking up to one another now? You and CG. Why? Because you are united against me. It is all about opportunity. Each of you would and most likely will throw the other under the bus sometime in the future. Mark my words.

Not everyone hates me. Most do hate you. I couldn't care less about either.

You are a one trick pony whose greatest contribution to the forums is videos and gifs that someone else created. Oh how original. You wouldn't last on a forum of intellectuals. You try to keep this place low brow and dumb it down so that you can have dominion over the plebs. Your blade is dull. But sharper than your minions'. Try being the big man on campus somewhere where real discussions about relevant topics are going on. You couldn't. You'd be laughed off the place. Grow up man-child.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom