Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Nooooooooooooooooooo. (Have I told you about my aversion to the word "moist" before? Or did you just make a revolting yet lucky guess?)

I'm not sure if there's a woman alive who likes the word "moist." Not even when it's being used to describe a chocolate cake. Nope. Ugh.

The word "purse" makes me feel really uncomfortable. I'm definitely a "bag" kind of gal.

Same goes for "blouse" and "slacks." No.

My male friend carries a manbag that we joked was his purse. He named it Percy. Now we can't imagine him with his Percy.

Headache? Check.

Body aches? Check.

Tickle in throat w lots of mucous? Check.

General Blahzay? Check.

Looks like Aimers is getting a cold. Yay! :(

So my sister is insinuating her life would be way more pleasant if Carwash came to live with me. But I have an elderly canary named Jerry.

Here's my question. Do I move Jerry to my dad's house so he can live his twilight years in a bright kitchen with a cockatoo and a conure and an attentive caretaker, or do I risk KILLING Jerry (they die of shock a lot, especially elderly ones) and keep him with Car to train Car NOT to attack caged birds so I can have caged birds in the future without worrying my cat is one of those cats that kills birds?

The lady I housesit for trains all her cats to lay off birds, there's tricks, but she has hardier birds. Jerry drops to the ground and hyperventilates if you move his cage three inches to vacuum.

My star gazing skillz aren't as finely tuned as my angel detecting skillz but I'm pretty sure I just passed Paul Rudd holding a purple paraplooie in front of the Arclight.

#dontbejelly

hB55B3794

I feel like shit warmed over then heated in the microwave and made rubbery, then left in the microwave and thrown in the trash, then rinsed off with the the garden hose.

In short if I rally to go to the Weezer show tonight it's going to take every last cell in my body flipping into happymode to energize me to do so. THe last concert I went to sick was The Pretenders at Club Nokia. I saw a sign Morrissey was going to meet me there so I went. That was back in the Halcyon Days of my madness. :p

There isn't a muscle, organ or mucous membrane in my body that doesn't hurt.

See this handrail? This is MUY IMPORTANTE to my bosses that I deal with this today. In their mind it has "potential lawsuit" written all over it.

15429296564_580d2079bc_b.jpg

So I have to drive to various wrought ironwork houses in Azusa and Irwindale looking for this cap. Not a Home Depot item.

16050893702_dd2e5fa9ff_b.jpg

16051577025_d4d3201658_b.jpg

I love a good scavenger hunt. :cool: That was the best part of working at Barnes, finding lost books for people.

Against my better judgement, I just watched a video PBS posted on their website today of a veterinarian in the Tundra castrating a reindeer with his teeth. It's without a doubt the most f***ed up thing I've seen in a long time (sorry, Best Gore) but thankfully it wasn't as graphic as it could have been.

I found the post cap I was hunting for today. It's going to set back my maintenance budget 35¢ this month.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom