Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i think i need to gift my brother in law 15k, i think im out of options, but i also see just one hell of a dangerous minefield here. im a little scared

the death of network tv has hit a tipping point
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/money...-a-great-week-for-the-future-of-tv/ar-BBlszsL

sample

"This has turned into a disastrous week for TV companies.

If you’ve been waiting for the TV Of The Future to arrive, that’s great news.

Wall Street appears to have decided that the TV Industrial Complex, which looked impenetrable for years, is finally crumbling under the weight of declining viewership, ad dollars and, most crucially, subscribers. That means TV programmers, who have successfully resisted changing their business in any fundamental way, may have to start changing.

And that means that things they wouldn’t have considered a few months ago may soon be on the table."

You guys are way behind Europe where tv as we knew it has been condemned long ago. The only reason it is still "aired" is because they have to package it in another way now and offer other ways of viewing it which may not only be via on demand play services. I think those news will be accompanied by the news that old time media like tv news and newspapers is also in for a major change as alternative media online has become a serious threat as people are tired of the propaganda no one believes in any way,

You guys are way behind Europe where tv as we knew it has been condemned long ago. The only reason it is still "aired" is because they have to package it in another way now and offer other ways of viewing it which may not only be via on demand play services. I think those news will be accompanied by the news that old time media like tv news and newspapers is also in for a major change as alternative media online has become a serious threat as people are tired of the propaganda no one believes in any way,

sorry your post makes little sense to me.

right now im thinking bradley is pretty awesome and very on point

"Prominent Israeli journalist Bradley Burston joins Josh Zepps to discuss his recent article on why Israeli policy is apartheid."

huffington post live
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/hi...avityRR&cps=gravity_2247_-7111373211012309649

i like how he mentioned the south africans who live in isreal and how they also with there own experience agree

sorry your post makes little sense to me.

right now im thinking bradley is pretty awesome and very on point

"Prominent Israeli journalist Bradley Burston joins Josh Zepps to discuss his recent article on why Israeli policy is apartheid."

huffington post live
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/hi...avityRR&cps=gravity_2247_-7111373211012309649

i like how he mentioned the south africans who live in isreal and how they also with there own experience agree

Maybe you have no sense. Not many understand the process of the future and that actions now determine it.

I went on my first ever date with a woman the other day. Long story, but I recently realised I'm most probably bisexual so my previously monogamous relationship is now an open one. After nearly two years with my boyfriend I'd forgotten how nerve-wracking and confusing dating can be! Especially the first few days after when you're trying to gage how it went and how they feel about you, nervously waiting for texts etc. I think my flirting skills might be a bit rusty. :p

man im exhausted. my brother in laws checking in to the mental hospital after i gave him a bunch of money, sorry health spa, while my other friend whom i had to take in and get back on his feet with no education no parents or family is about to to declare bankruptcy as they owe eight grand to there condo unit. and more and more and more and more. it feels never ending

wow

"Humanity is still a long way from creating space-time wormholes -- if they're even possible -- but that isn't stopping Spanish researchers from achieving something similar for magnetism. They've produced a wormhole-like effect that transports a magnetic field from one point in space to another through an "invisible" path. The trick was to transmit magnetic fields between two spheres linked by a multi-layer, spiraling cylinder whose materials hide the fields while they're in transit. It's as if they vanished, and then popped back into existence somewhere else.

This isn't just for show, either. Provided that scientists can refine their technique, you could see magnetic devices whose magnets don't need to be near the action. You could see MRI scanners that don't require you to lie down in a tube, for instance. That probably won't happen soon, but it's no longer an outlandish possibility."

I got Morrissey on my mind bc my Morrissey concert friend is in town and coming over for a visit. Maybe I should go into fangrrrl mode and suggest we stalk him in Pasadena. Maybe he's staying at the old Ritz, there was a spread of Ritz crackers next to the Ceviche at the birthday party yesterday. :p And if he's not there it's a beautiful hotel.

I should probably go shave my chin and put on some underwear. I'm still hurtin' from last night. Lol. Actually I should probably take a shower, I sat in someone else's pee yesterday and still haven't addressed it. I should probably keep drinking water and ride the waves of nausea back to hydration. It's so bright out.

HEY if someone has the 411 on Moz's wherabouts and saw him getting groped at LAX last night or something, lemme know so I don't have to waste my time and I can take her to Rhino Records instead in the other direction. kthx!

I saw the spitting image of Solomon Walker standing on a sidewalk in my neighborhood today. It was eerie.

so this new government website rates colleges on average annual cost graduation rates and average annual income ten years after graduation. we had some fun but it is nice to see what school is actually worth it when you come out looking for work. my school towson was 16000 average annual cost with a 60% percent graduation rates with an average income of 55000 a year while my wifes schools such as georgetown graduated 93% at a cost of 24000 with an annual income of 83000 a year but her third school george washington cost more at 30000 graduated less with 80%, with an annual income of like 80000 so she paid more for the third school even though it on average should earn her less which i found interesting. her first school an all womens school, notre dam, was less than almost all of them including mine but it still cost her more to attend. a neat tool for poorer family looking to make the most of there college money. sad day for the womens colleges though. my brother in law who attended sarah lawrence had an average annual cost of 37000 with a graduation rate of 70% but they only on average make 36000 ten years later which made me really laugh out loud since thats only 15 grand a year more in income than a highschool graduate. just for a watremark to judge by a harvard grad pays an annual cst pf 14000 a year graduates 95% and makes an average salary of 87000 ten years after grad

https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/

for those who wanted to see where there schools stood in the ranking. to be clear though this of fr undergrad

Shame on the view for putting down the nursing profession and the miss america contestant who said she was proud to be one. How many lives have they saved. If she's just a nurse then to me they are less than nothing. Another reason not to watch ABC as if needed another reason

Shame on the view for putting down the nursing profession and the miss america contestant who said she was proud to be one. How many lives have they saved. If she's just a nurse then to me they are less than nothing. Another reason not to watch ABC as if needed another reason

f*** the view and there non apology. never watching anything this network touches ever again

Hey Anonymous, if you're banking on my "massive lapses in logic" to help you get through a night without sobbing, you're in for a surprise. :thumb:

f*** the view and there non apology. never watching anything this network touches ever again

Here you go. http://jezebel.com/the-view-is-learning-the-hard-way-not-to-f***-with-nurs-1731505174

so our cousin is running for mayor of his twon in iowa. moscow in particular. we pretty proud of austin in general but this would be the cherry

https://www.facebook.com/stormformayor

hes been buying up some of downtown and i guess decided why not just take it all. seriously though, hes funny intelligent and extremely charitable. ive a bias against christians but he and a few others calm me down

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom