Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

That's a good one.

When I grow facial hair, which I will do from time to time, my daughter will request to be dropped of at the corner from school, rather than me walk her to the front steps. She claims I look homeless with a beard. I laughingly threatened to pick her up with me pushing a shopping cart. She gave me and has already developed " the look" that every father knows is fraught with turmoil and "you wouldn't". Ah the teenage years are upon us.

Nice!
And if embarrassing the kids is what it's all about, I scored some
major WIN while we were on vacation. I will have to send you the video.

Nice!
And if embarrassing the kids is what it's all about, I scored some
major WIN while we were on vacation. I will have to send you the video.

Oh yes please do. One of the great joys of parenthood is the ultimate embarrassment we provide on a seemingly daily basis.

not that I myself would ever look at tmz.... :o

comedy

"Morrissey wanted to turn his security guard into a thug ... to hurt a fan he despised, and the singer's manager wanted the guy killed ... so claims the bodyguard in a new lawsuit.

Bradley Steyn claims Morrissey begged him to become his hired muscle ... after a San Jose show where he was bum rushed on stage by fans.

Steyn signed on ... but claims it quickly became apparent Morrissey had more diabolical plans.

According to Steyn ... Morrissey hated the guy who ran one of his fan websites -- Morrissey-solo.com -- which he felt invaded his personal life. Steyn claims in the suit Morrissey asked if there was a way the fan "could get hurt."

Steyn claims right in front of Morrissey ... the tour manager asked if the fan "could be gotten rid of." Then they discussed how to get the fan's home address.

Steyn says in the suit he rejected the overture ... and got fired the next day.

We tried getting in touch with Morrissey ... so far, no luck.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz38wAwj6bF"

I've spent a lot of today reading about the Ebola epidemic in West Africa in order to "educate myself about current affairs" and have managed to scare myself silly into obsessing over the (probably unlikely, touch wood) possibility that it could come over to the UK via air and I'm going to catch it and start bleeding out of every orifice and probably die. Because I'm a masochist, clearly. I got like this over swine flu too, doesn't help that Ebola symptoms are scary as shit. I might have traumatised myself with my own over-active imagination. :(

If you're a masochist you'll love catching ebola. We let people into the UK on the nod, so the chances of it coming here are quite decent, I imagine.

There's a great post on the Guardian CiF section today, saying ebola being carried here from West Africa is only fair because of the diseases given to Africans by Europeans hundreds of years ago and trying to stop it would be racist.

There's more out than in.

This is all just so goddamn sad and unnecessary. I miss Morrissey.

I wonder if in some sort of theosophic/meditational/macro/microcosm way if Morrissey let go of a grudge, if he came to peace with it and trusted his state of affairs for a moment, if that would be reflected on, say, the Gaza Strip?

If Morrissey is the world egg, then conflict might emanate from his brain. But if his brain was soothed, the conflict might reflect that?

Just thinkin' outside the box here. I'd put it on my symbols thread but I don't like all the traffic so I'm keeping it tucked away til they leave.

An ominous start to the happy nuptials. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
743 users online :eek: how high will it go?
anyways, better watch the Daily Show & Colbert Report before it gets too late
hey, Colbert is a fan, right?
maybe he'll mention it on tomorrow's show :lbf:

743 users online :eek: how high will it go?
anyways, better watch the Daily Show & Colbert Report before it gets too late
hey, Colbert is a fan, right?
maybe he'll mention it on tomorrow's show :lbf:

I hate strangers. I want it to go back to the usual assholes I know and love.

I hate strangers. I want it to go back to the usual assholes I know and love.
I agree, though with some of you its because I'd wonder either where you were instead :eek:
or if something had happened to you :straightface:
:p:lbf:
anyways, over 800 now, bet it will break a thousand, who knows, maybe even break:
this Feb 17th's record :confused: why was that day important?

Today sucks. A week ago we were breaking apart the songs on the album and talking about Gustavo's awesome contributions and analyzing ambient sounds and loving the album, and today because of some f***ing bitter money-hungry fame whore it's turned to shit. THough the bright side is David gets a platform to vent about being banned from the gigs which is just stupid. FIrst World problems, but I feel so agitated by it all.

What the hell kind of lawyer would even take this case? And just using Occam's Razor for a second here, if someone asked this guy to rough-up David and he said no and they then fired him for that reason, wouldn't the person doing the firing think "Huh, this could come back to bite us."??

Just thinking. Share what has been good about morrissey. I have so many examples. No cloud can block out the light from those experiences. Ever, it's that simple. It's me and morrissey. Not me, with others and morrissey. I try to share that. No one can take that from me.

Everything is gross.

I went to bed feeling utterly depressed over all this. I woke up with a headache.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who finds this distressing/depressing...though I feel weird saying that.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom