Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Why do all the yogurt shops close in 24 minutes. :( There's gotta be an alternative. Dairy Queen and Ill get some Captain crunch at the store. Im too tired make two stops.lol

I should move this to the cannibal thread. Cannibus. But cannibal works Im a cow technically/

i eat yogurt because of the digestive issue i have but ireally like yogurt. i laways get crap for our family owning an ice cream store when i dont really like ice cream. i mostly just do shakes. wish we had more yogurt around instead

I bought a sound bar for my TV. This is the second one, the first one vibrates during the bass sounds. Or maybe it's the TV that vibrates during bass sounds, I can't f***ing figure it out and I'm too tired to use what little critical thinking skills I have left to TRY to figure it out. In fact, if some random stranger walked up and knocked on my door and said "Hey, would you like me to install your sound bar for you?" I'd be thrilled and offer him an iced tea. Actually I'd be freaked the f*** out and call the police, my POINT is, I'm tired of trying to get my TV to work.

Barney is watching Car whose new thing is sneak attack.

I really wanted to get the Bose one which is tiny and sleek but $500. FTS.

17052894349_53f104495a_b.jpg

Today is the day I got diabeetus. I'm on my fourth glass of orange juice in an hour.

Okay. What's the f***ing point of running an HDMI cable between a sound bar and the TV? Isn't that what the optical cable is for?

I'm trying to smash all of these cables into a tiny hole in the wall and the less the better.

I don't get to call a man, I get to cry in the shower and morph into one. And he's bitchy because he has a cold.

Last edited:
My father is very proud to announce he was a Clips fan even when they were losers. He thinks of my brother as a fair-weather Clips fan with season tickets. I have heel spurs and feel like shit. :p

11071943_812133438879221_7452784529943914714_n.jpg

"However, what the video emphasizes more than anything is how different forms of communication among animals can go awry—and how that can get us into trouble when they are counter-intuitive to what we expect. What might be friendly to us, may actually be threatening to them. "

Gorilla Cracks Glass Window At Zoo After Little Girl Beats Chest

I'm going to literally pull weeds. f*** all y'all.

I hate that I have to say LITERALLY pull weeds because in my brain there's a secret enclave of 420 chronic masturbators ready to go. Go do some yardwork! Or watch a movie on Netflix ffs.

Me thinks this is going to be one of those crownless, arty thinkpiece events. :straightface:

"Actress and author Amber Tamblyn and iconic alternative rock band Yo La Tengo will be presenting a very special musical and lyrical hybrid showcase for the book release party in support of Tamblyn’s third book of poetry, DARK SPARKLER, a haunting collection that explores the lives and deaths of more than 25 actresses who died tragically and before their time. The 45-minute show will be a journey intertwining verse and music to tell the emotionally charged stories of these deceased women, some of whom are buried inside The Hollywood Forever Cemetery, as well as Tamblyn’s own dark revelations in researching them over the course of six years."

I'm going to literally pull weeds. f*** all y'all.

I hate that I have to say LITERALLY pull weeds because in my brain there's a secret enclave of 420 chronic masturbators ready to go. Go do some yardwork! Or watch a movie on Netflix ffs.

i hate that i have to say actually now since they made the word literally have an official figurative meaning

Jon spent $1300 buying Stones tickets. Not even floor seats. Homie has a mortgage to pay AND the fever. I worry. I hope he meets Mick and Keith some day.

jesus christ why does the stones charge so much. They actually suck a bit............

I dunno. I've never seen them live. :(

I wish my body were younger and in less general pain. I'd join the peace corps or some corps and help. :(

Take note Los Angeles, ours is supposed to be bigger, though most our buildings are reinforced whereas these are not. I think downtown and Wilshire will suffer a lot.

950x534

My mom is making me watch the Bruce Jenner interview bc she knows her daughter is actually a Jeff in an Amie body. :straightface: I was born before ultrasounds I guess. My name was Jeffrey for a few days while they thought of girl names. :p

I like my body though. It's easier for a girl to be boyish, so I empathize.

558726_747108128647158_101983528_n.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom