Fri

Mostly Sunny

105°

72°

Sat

Mostly Sunny

105°

73°

has anyone done an auto biography with the theme being a succession of rooms. as in "my life has been a succession of rooms". of course it makes reference to the moz song but it also makes me think about capotes first novel other rooms other voices. like telling a story of the first room you remember in your first house or flat etc and how you felt about it with some memory attached perhaps to people like the siblings you might have shared it with. then move on to the bath with a story about finding faces in floor tile patterns or calling for your mother when your young and in the bath for no reason and stretching it out to try and annoy her enough to come back again for no real reason. you could make a social economic point about the first time you realized you lived in a slum and the first time you felt bad about bringing friends home and how you dealt with it. memories of kitchen tables and the arguments your family has at thanksgiving all the while describing your odd assortment of relatives or when you dyed easter eggs on it and made a mess. the first time you moved or moved out into a room all your own eventually to a house full of rooms all your own only to part with them and hand them over to children of your own or pets. youve probably lived your entire life inside of a small number of familiar rooms all filled with memories. if the walls could talk. hell do an auto biography told from the perspective of the house so you get a more objective narrative of yourself even if in a filtered second degree kind of way. the house could be mad at you when you dont take care of it for external reasons in your personal life etc or it could feel fondly of you when you bring your wife home to meet it for the first time of just fixed it up in general to be proud of it and to make it proud of you (meaning your proud of yourself and your accomplishments). i dont know, its an idea

so rachel tells me i went to school with amy schumer whom she loves but ive not heard of. neat i guess

It would benefit you more to talk to me like I'm a human being, not a portal to some alternative reality that will make you money. Assholes.

I think some people give up on having a relationship with Morrissey and transfer whatever needs they had in that area to trying to have a relationship with this website. Case in point. ^^^^

I think some people give up on having a relationship with Morrissey and transfer whatever needs they had in that area to trying to have a relationship with this website. Case in point. ^^^^

This wasn't about the people on this website, it was about dumb voodoo attempts.

My friends and family had an intervention and have helped me to refocus my efforts into positive change for myself. For this reason I have chosen to not "obsess" on musicians and their careers, I have to focus on myself. I'm seeing a therapist, am taking meds to level me out and am approaching life positively day by day, mindbaby-free. I wish all you luck, Morrissey luck, and hope the best for his future record accomplishments and I pray that he finds love and peace with the crappy cards that have been dealt him. Thanks for listening, solo. Remember it's the MUSIC that matters most. Feel and love the music wherever you go. Thank you to the kind people who didn't enable my dark passenger, to quote Dexter. It sucks to be me sometimes but I'm working on it. I'm not well.

My friends and family had an intervention and have helped me to refocus my efforts into positive change for myself. For this reason I have chosen to not "obsess" on musicians and their careers, I have to focus on myself. I'm seeing a therapist, am taking meds to level me out and am approaching life positively day by day, mindbaby-free. I wish all you luck, Morrissey luck, and hope the best for his future record accomplishments and I pray that he finds love and peace with the crappy cards that have been dealt him. Thanks for listening, solo. Remember it's the MUSIC that matters most. Feel and love the music wherever you go. Thank you to the kind people who didn't enable my dark passenger, to quote Dexter. It sucks to be me sometimes but I'm working on it. I'm not well.

enjoy your life

I'm not surprised at all about this but I still feel bad even though I shouldn't but the good thing is you can now change what other people around you noticed as something that destroyed your life.

The weird thing is that I have been thinking about my life lately and things that have had a negative impact on it and realised I need to shift focus and stop thinking about things in life so much. I admire your guts in letting us know and I wish you all the best for the future.

I am happy for you but I'll tell you this is like going to the drug dealers house to tell them you're clean and well now. Treat it like an addiction and avoid triggers. Good luck.

Ecb4T2M.gif

You are welcome. Best of luck to you. Kudos to your family. :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom