Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Eighteen years ago I had a conversation with a coworker who lamented that his father had him when he was in his fifties and that he likely wouldn't be able to spend much time with him due to the age gap, he was at the time in his 80s. I consoled him in his moment of ennui at the state of his parental conundrum of which he had no control. He just posted a pic of his parents anniversary celebration dinner on Facebook. Looks like he's doing fine. :D I mean he's hairless but at least he's enjoying a Bordeaux, life can't be that bad.

10711149_10204459529862125_4166872660941884790_n.jpg

Last edited:
Three coats of paint, 500sf...my arms feel like Jello.

My elbows went out the day I painted a room (whatever weekend Morrissey took a pic with a fan at La Cita, I remember reading that when I was painting.) and still haven't gone back to normal. Months ago. Maybe a year ago. And I still hate the color I picked but don't have the elbows to paint over it. :D

My elbows went out the day I painted a room (whatever weekend Morrissey took a pic with a fan at La Cita, I remember reading that when I was painting.) and still haven't gone back to normal. Months ago. Maybe a year ago. And I still hate the color I picked but don't have the elbows to paint over it. :D

I painted about 75% of my rental apartment charcoal gray when I moved in. Now I'm moving out and...yeah. One room at a time! I'm pretty strong and I have a lot of energy when it comes to house stuff, but it's never as much fun undoing as it is doing.

I painted about 75% of my rental apartment charcoal gray when I moved in. Now I'm moving out and...yeah. One room at a time! I'm pretty strong and I have a lot of energy when it comes to house stuff, but it's never as much fun undoing as it is doing.

I hope you're using this. The extra time it takes to clean your brushes and buckets bc it's oil-based is made up with one coat cover.

kilz_thumb.jpg

I hope you're using this. The extra time it takes to clean your brushes and buckets bc it's oil-based is made up with one coat cover.

kilz_thumb.jpg

There's no way for me to do proper oil paint cleanup in a rental (4th floor walkup), so I really can't. I use Zinsser 1-2-3 primer and two coats of Benjamin Moore Regal. BM Aura would save me a coat, but the only paint store in walking distance only carries Regal.

This is what it looks like when you buy a cute two-tiered serving plate for $21.95 and place it in your trunk then at the next stop you accidentally heft a 45 pound bucket of cat litter on top of it. :tears:

15022832993_bcee10a2ec_z.jpg

My mom says "Take it back!" They didn't break it, I did.

I'm crushing on this desk. :horny: It's from Crate & Barrel though which means I'd be spending $500 for a $150 piece of furniture. :p

marco-42-desk.jpg

Any Peter Gabriel fans in the house?

Was there a version of In Your Eyes that DIDN'T have the guy talking Swahili at the end?Or am I just imaging that's the version they played on the radio in the 80s? I can't find one without it, not that I mind it, I just recall hearing only him sing and the African version being a remix that got popular.

Johnny Marr has a swallow tattoo on his neck. Dear God.

Who put the LOL in Lolita?

What is the ratio of amazing people it takes to make up for the horrible people? Is there a 1.61 to 1 golden ratio of good vs evil that equals karmic balance?

Last edited by a moderator:
...As I was saying the other day to the lead singer of Chico and the Gypsies, unnoticed delayed time spent on Morrissey-solo is always a bit of a waste of circular circumlocution. Wouldn't you agree? :)

Oh yes. Doday? -like, dodally!

My job tonight is to ensure that none of the neighbors jackolanterns will be floating in the pool in the morning. I think it's supposed to rain which will keep the hooligans at home, so I will be passing out on this while I hold watch of the courtyard:

nv_zinfusion_res_new1.png

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom