Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

10686843_10102624509154445_18989979260302611_n.jpg

How the f*** does Gogol Bordello get a higher billing than Cat Power?

- - - Updated - - -

You know it's going to be a good show when you own the same obscure Greek album the artist plays as warmup music. Goddam. I'm drink on a screwdriver

Rawk that f***ing clarinet Stephanos! Mama loves you. Opa bitches!

I'm into Greek deep tracks. That's how I roll. Feel the kefe f***ers. Feel it.

Shot fick shit f*** SHIIIIIIIT. A lesson in not trusting early polls. God dammit.

Que Coolio:

In suspenders some if their lives, livin' in a hipsters paradise.

So many hipsters. So little PBR.

f*** all y'all. I'm going to the bossa nova to get sober. Jiao Giberto would approve. I give up.

I literally might piss my pants holding a parking spot on Formosa. Why is it so hard to drive from the bowl and make a f***en right in sunset? Why?

BECAUSE THEY PASSED IT.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhu. I sense a chadtastic Scottish voters fraud headline in the making.

- - - Updated - - -

I still have to f***ing pee.

"Trained Rescue Dog Ruins Fun Time By Saving Kid Who Doesn't Need Saving" :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Live in LA? Like gawking at stars? Try this place my friend ate at last night:

"So we are at dinner at Matsuhisa and Mindy Kaling is there. Then Seal comes in and waits for his takeout next to us. Then 10 mins later Will I Am walks past our table. What the f?"

Another friend of mine is really good at spotting them. I never notice. Either I don't pan and scan and recognize faces, or I try to avoid eye contact with people in general but I am horrible at spotting stars. I was standing next to Jason Lee sitting in a chair at an Anthropology and it took me 5 minutes to realize it.

Last edited:
15125619228_06417b9633_z.jpg

I'm toddler-proofing my home for a friend that's visiting today. I had more things that were low-level-potential-stabby than I thought. Also my mom said I should get her a baby doll so I got her a little SUV instead. If they spent half as much effort solving war crisis and corporate deceit than they do in packaging toys in the style of Houdini, then we'd have a happier world. Good God! :squiffy:

I parked it there in the kitchen for her to find. Maybe I shouldn't have backed it in like a douche. I hate when people back their cars in for some reason. :p

Three years ago I was this girl. I'm over it now. It wasn't easy, it made me shut down, mistrust and give up a lot but I survived. The lesson learned was "Don't share your dreams."

Last edited by a moderator:
This place is a ghost town today. I have the worst headache. :tears:

It's my first week of actually having a job in 3 years and trying to adjust to the routine is pretty hard. All my shifts this week are evening ones so at least I don't have to get up early, but I'm working consecutive days next week with one day finishing at 10pm and the next starting at 10am, plus some safety training on a day I was meant to have off. Haven't had any 'early' commitments since contact time at uni finished in April so I've gotten out of the habit.

The Urban Planning Department/Cal Trans Santa Barbara & Ventura Division must've recently hired a fresh-faced graduate gung-ho to bring back the round-a-bout because they're building them EVERYWHERE. "And on the eleventh day the cars would yield and merge in harmony and unison, godammit!" :D

I'd rather be insane than sweating bullets.

Drop me a beat.

10557424_10204665519015195_427948768894105318_n.jpg

Guys I'm thinking about getting a haircut.

Hollywood Bowl holds 18,000 people. And the PIXIES sold it out. I can't believe that. OurFrank FTW. f***. :squiffy:

Hopefully they f***en practiced before this show. Lol.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom