Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Re: Peterb can count to potato

The loudmouth, bully trolls don't like me? Oh dear, it is the end of the world. You are an opportunist as are all the people you stroke egos with. None of you guys even trust one another. You are all fairweather friends. Look who is sucking up to one another now? You and CG. Why? Because you are united against me. It is all about opportunity. Each of you would and most likely will throw the other under the bus sometime in the future. Mark my words.

Not everyone hates me. Most do hate you. I care less about either.

You are a one trick pony whose greatest contribution to the forums is videos and gifs that someone else created. Oh how original. You wouldn't last on a forum of intellectuals. You try to keep this place low brow and dumb it down so that you can have dominion over the plebs. Your blade is dull. But sharper than your minions'. Try being the big man on campus somewhere where real discussions about relevant topics are going on. You couldn't. You'd be laughed off the place. Grow up man-child.

It's 'I couldn't care less.'

Iona Mink mentioned this the other day.

But my guess is you couldn't care less.

Surely that isn't the reason.
She considers herself to be an opinionated and intelligent free thinker. How could she view me as a traitor because I was joking with others about something completely unrelated to her?
Oh, and it was joking on a message board, not on the school playground or at the lunch table.

You said this: "...almost daily I have wondered why you continue to act in such a mean spirited and all round generally unlikeable manner. I did not at first read you to be that way- I completely missed it."

And that was the message I received from you. One of judgement. One of dismay. One singled out at me. Yet you laugh at others' insults and condone their trolling. Amazing. Really amazing. Can't get my head around it at all. Double standard if there ever was one.

Since you are feeling those things, stopped emailing me, and have had virtually no interaction with me in well over a month, why are you now surprised that your message was received loud and clear? You rejected me and my posts. I simply put you on ignore. I have felt ignored by you for weeks. Maybe you realized we are very different. Maybe I happen to agree. I have no hard feelings and will never do anything to be hurtful towards you. Ever. I have no regrets about the time we spent at night chatting. It was fun while it lasted. :(

- - - Updated - - -

It's 'I couldn't care less.'

Iona Mink mentioned this the other day.

But my guess is you couldn't care less.

I should have remembered that. Yes, I made the same mistake last week. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

You are a one trick pony whose greatest contribution to the forums is videos and gifs that someone else created.

You sure about that?

Oh how original. You wouldn't last on a forum of intellectuals. You try to keep this place low brow and dumb it down so that you can have dominion over the plebs. Your blade is dull. But sharper than your minions'. Try being the big man on campus somewhere where real discussions about relevant topics are going on. You couldn't. You'd be laughed off the place. Grow up man-child.

I think it's funny how you keep shouting to everyone how much of an intellectual you are.

Surely that isn't the reason.
She considers herself to be an opinionated and intelligent free thinker. How could she view me as a traitor because I was joking with others about something completely unrelated to her?
Oh, and it was joking on a message board, not on the school playground or at the lunch table.

If you think about it, the majority of her posts revolve around her most favorite topic, herself. Whether it's talk of Morrissey's book, seals in Canada, songs on the radio, WHATEVER, 75% of the time (and that's a conservative approximation) discussion devolves into talking about Jehne. She plays a good game at appearing interested in others, but if you look back at your own interactions both public and private, you might find that a topic raised in discussion by her about something in your life had a sly agenda to talk about HER life. She does it here constantly, it's almost comedic to watch her work a conversation then get at the golden moment of "Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm so interesting because..." or "I'm so smart because...." or "I'm so funny because..." without ever just being interesting, smart or funny. So it makes sense that when you show an opposing standpoint to the most essential and central character in her life...her...you become the enemy. It's megalomania crafted at it's finest and delivered daily on a message board about an English lyricist who shares ZERO of the same values as she does. To her that makes her even more interesting. One of her cheapest tricks is to be combative so that we're ALL talking about her most favorite subject. This is heaven for her right now.

The loudmouth, bully trolls don't like me? Oh dear, it is the end of the world. You are an opportunist as are all the people you stroke egos with. None of you guys even trust one another. You are all fairweather friends. Look who is sucking up to one another now? You and CG. Why? Because you are united against me. It is all about opportunity. Each of you would and most likely will throw the other under the bus sometime in the future. Mark my words.

Not everyone hates me. Most do hate you. I care less about either.

You are a one trick pony whose greatest contribution to the forums is videos and gifs that someone else created. Oh how original. You wouldn't last on a forum of intellectuals. You try to keep this place low brow and dumb it down so that you can have dominion over the plebs. Your blade is dull. But sharper than than your minions'. Try being the big man on campus somewhere where real discussions about relevant topics are going on. You couldn't. You'd be laughed off the place. Grow up man-child.

I'm not a fair-weather friend to anyone here because I'm not friends with anyone here. I'm friendly with people here. You & Geezer killed any chance of me ever wanting to be anything more with anyone on this forum because you're a couple neurotic bitches. I'm not sucking up to Geezer or offering her loyalty...I agree with her when she has valid points and I'm civil with her until she gives me a reason not to be. You've always had a hard time distinguishing between the two, because to not agree with you (or to agree with someone else over you) is an act of betrayal in your eyes. Just ask troublelovesme. No one is "united" against you...unless you feel people who have the same thoughts about something voicing similar opinions somehow equals a coalition. You're just not that big of deal to warrant a planned group attack. You're an afterthought. Inconsequential. I equate replying to your posts with the exclamation of "Ow" that is sandwiched between being bit by a mosquito and then smashing it all to Hell. The only part that requires effort is having to go wash the filth off that's been left behind from your presence.

The funny thing is, you praise Cornelius Blaze for the same gifs & videos. :lbf:

I've contributed more to this forum in my time than you could if you had another 10 years to do so. What exactly have you contributed again? Oh, I forgot...advertising your book and the annual husband search.

Your last paragraph just solidifies the fact that you take this forum too seriously. I wouldn't last on a forum of intellectuals? I somehow make everyone else dumb to control them? I can't have a real discussion about relevant topics? Bitch, you just f***ing tried to argue that colons were not used by anyone with any merit because you don't like them. I mean, really? How f***ing stupid are you, seriously? Is your IQ potato?

You're embarrassing yourself. You should log out and go hang around with your family...

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-denies-turned-cannibal-dead-companion.html

" Jose Alvarenga, 37, who washed up in February after travelling 6,500 miles on an agonizing 14 month journey, speaks publicly for the first time
He's furious that people have suggested he resorted to eating his companion, Ezequiel Cordova, 23, who died after 16 weeks
Said he 'wouldn’t have done it, even if it meant that I starved. It would have been on my conscience forever'
Recalls how they slept in each other's arms for comfort and spoke to his dead body for four days after he died before he pushed it overboard
Ezequiel could not stomach their diet of raw fish, bird and turtle but Jose tried to feed him small chunks like a 'little child'
Ezequiel, mad with hunger and desperation, would hallucinate shouting: 'Look, over there, that store is selling fresh mangos and tortillas – you have to go and get us some!’
In part two tomorrow he reveals how the Devil urged him to slit his own throat and the bizarre seagull soccer games that saved his sanity"

I just want to know his username here.

I'm not a fair-weather friend to anyone here because I'm not friends with anyone here. I'm friendly with people here. You & Geezer killed any chance of me ever wanting to be anything more with anyone on this forum because you're a couple neurotic bitches. I'm not sucking up to Geezer or offering her loyalty...I agree with her when she has valid points and I'm civil with her until she gives me a reason not to be. You've always had a hard time distinguishing between the two, because to not agree with you (or to agree with someone else over you) is an act of betrayal in your eyes. Just ask troublelovesme. No one is "united" against you...unless you feel people who have the same thoughts about something voicing similar opinions somehow equals a coalition. You're just not that big of deal to warrant a planned group attack. You're an afterthought. Inconsequential. I equate replying to your posts with the exclamation of "Ow" that is sandwiched between being bit by a mosquito and then smashing it all to Hell. The only part that requires effort is having to go wash the filth off that's been left behind from your presence.

The funny thing is, you praise Cornelius Blaze for the same gifs & videos. :lbf:

I've contributed more to this forum in my time than you could if you had another 10 years to do so. What exactly have you contributed again? Oh, I forgot...advertising your book and the annual husband search.

Your last paragraph just solidifies the fact that you take this forum too seriously. I wouldn't last on a forum of intellectuals? I somehow make everyone else dumb to control them? I can't have a real discussion about relevant topics? Bitch, you just f***ing tried to argue that colons were not used by anyone with any merit because you don't like them. I mean, really? How f***ing stupid are you, seriously? Is your IQ potato?

You're embarrassing yourself. You should log out and go hang around with your family...

Exactly. Also isn't it odd that if she's so f***ing intellectual why isn't she posting on a forum of intellectuals instead of here?

Stones. Stepping stones. That is what people are to you.

CB doesn't pretend to be anything other than a kind, happy-go-lucky guy who is friendly and civil with everyone. You come off as some lunatic warrior-man with a satchel of weapons at your disposal: videos and gifs. Mwhahahahahaha. Little man, what now?, the people ask, choking back their laughter at the pseudo gladiator in diapers. :lbf:

Oh yes. Remind us all again of the illegal Hollywood Bowl leak and the aborted Wiki, lest we forget. :rolleyes:

Hey Jehne, where'd you get that idea from? Hmmm? Think really hard. Next you'll be telling Viva that all he does is posture every other post and proclaim how he's so funny.

CB doesn't pretend to be anything other than a kind, happy-go-lucky guy who is friendly and civil with everyone. You come off as some lunatic warrior-man with a satchel of weapons at your disposal: videos and gifs. Mwhahahahahaha. Little man, what now?, the people ask, choking back their laughter at the pseudo gladiator in diapers. :lbf:

Oh yes. Remind us all again of the illegal Hollywood Bowl leak and the aborted Wiki, lest we forget. :rolleyes:

:lbf:

Can you construct a retort in paragraph form? Or are you only capable of refuting points line by line with cliched one-liners that never address the context as a whole?

I am not going to even bother responding to any of that drivel. I have better things to do.

This is me reading your post on the mainpage where you are PRETENDING to care about seals. "Seems like a sound website." What the actual f***? So now you're the authority on the legitimacy of websites? Is that because you have no ideas to offer that aren't cut and pasted from someone else's ideas? Unless we're talking about you...then PARAGRAPHS upon PARAGRAPHS.

This is me reading your post on the mainpage where you are PRETENDING to care about seals. "Seems like a sound website." What the actual f***? So now you're the authority on the legitimacy of websites? Is that because you have no ideas to offer that aren't cut and pasted from someone else's ideas? Unless we're talking about you...then PARAGRAPHS upon PARAGRAPHS.

Rolleyes.gif

The article linking to this video mentioned the dolphins formed a "forcefield" around this British competitive swimmer in New Zealand on Tuesday protecting him from a shark which is cool and all, but how grueling does it look to be a competitive swimmer? I feel exhausted just watching half of it? :squiffy:

Last edited by a moderator:
You said this: "...almost daily I have wondered why you continue to act in such a mean spirited and all round generally unlikeable manner. I did not at first read you to be that way- I completely missed it."

And that was the message I received from you. One of judgement. One of dismay. One singled out at me. Yet you laugh at others' insults and condone their trolling. Amazing. Really amazing. Can't get my head around it at all. Double standard if there ever was one.

Since you are feeling those things, stopped emailing me, and have had virtually no interaction with me in well over a month, why are you now surprised that your message was received loud and clear? You rejected me and my posts. I simply put you on ignore. I have felt ignored by you for weeks. Maybe you realized we are very different. Maybe I happen to agree. I have no hard feelings and will never do anything to be hurtful towards you. Ever. I have no regrets about the time we spent at night chatting. It was fun while it lasted. :(

I singled you out because I was speaking directly to you- after I realized you blocked me. Maybe we haven't emailed, but that does not mean that I did not/do not value our conversations. I've been extremely preoccupied with work/kids/remodeling projects and I'm very bad about carving out time for conversations when I don't have any time to carve. I suck at reaching out and maintaining communication with friends when I am in overload mode. When I don't hear from friends for a while, I assume they're busy. If I expect something is wrong or they're mad, I ask. I would never think of blocking a friend because I hadn't heard from him/her in a while. That doesn't mean that I am better for it, I'm just saying that I wouldn't do it.

That being said - and on another note, I actually have tried to ignore your posts here. Why? Because I find the petty arguments, constant ridicule of others, and fat shaming to be absolutely exhausting. It all reads the same. I would have thought you were far above any of that. Do we really have anything to prove to anyone on here?

You stated that I laugh at others' insults and condone trolling. I do not believe that is true. Although, I had a good laugh at Playcat when she thought she was insulting me by suggesting I ride my bike off a cliff. I laugh when people are fighting but don't realize how foolish or idiotic they sound. When they keep perpetuating foolishness and idiocy- that's when I really laugh. Perhaps I am a button pusher. OK..I'm a button pusher, but I don't like to make fun of people (IRL or the internet) about things they can't help or about things that can hurt them.
Who here is intelligent and who here stupid? I just don't care.

Last edited:
10:30 am, why am I here? I have better things to do

You see no evidence of a majority of active members disliking realitybites? I've only seen you and Robby (at his most annoyingly passive-aggressive) come to her defense. Are you claiming there is a silent majority here of regular posters who find her appealing? You act like the only people here who dislike her are Geezer, Skylarker & myself. Need I make a public poll about it?
and no, I don't see, mainly, three of arguably the most mean spirited posters still allowed to post here under registered usernames as constituting a "majority" :cool:
now do I agree with how ReBi chooses to deal with the constant attention she gets from you guys?
of course not
however, it goes deeper than that, I believe that the site has it in for her, hence why they allow so many anonymous posts directed at her through
so sorry, given that added degree of persecution, I'd like to think I'd defend anybody* here if they were made to endure what she has to :straightface:

*=especially if my Dodgers are winning :p

Last edited:
I singled you out because I was speaking directly to you- after I realized you blocked me. Maybe we haven't emailed, but that does not mean that I did not/do not value our conversations. I've been extremely preoccupied with work/kids/remodeling projects and I'm very bad about carving out time for conversations when I don't have any time to carve. I suck at reaching out and maintaining communication with friends when I am in overload mode. When I don't hear from friends for a while, I assume they're busy. If I expect something is wrong or they're mad, I ask. I would never think of blocking a friend because I hadn't heard from him/her in a while. That doesn't mean that I am better for it, I'm just saying that I wouldn't do it.

That being said - and on another note, I actually have tried to ignore your posts here. Why? Because I find the petty arguments, constant ridicule of others, and fat shaming to be absolutely exhausting. It all reads the same. I would have thought you were far above any of that. Do we really have anything to prove to anyone on here?

You stated that I laugh at others' insults and condone trolling. I do not believe that is true. Although, I had a good laugh at Playcat when she thought she was insulting me by suggesting I ride my bike off a cliff. I laugh when people are fighting but don't realize how foolish or idiotic they sound. When they keep perpetuating foolishness and idiocy- that's when I really laugh. Perhaps I am a button pusher. OK..I'm a button pusher, but I don't like to make fun of people (IRL or the internet) about things they can't help or about things that can hurt them.
Who here is intelligent and who here stupid? I just don't care.

So is it acceptable for Viva to post pics of suicides? He knows my brother committed suicide by hanging. I did not choose that. If that is not a personal insult of the most offensive kind, I do not know what is. Or is it OK for him to call me old and wrinkly? Anorexic? You never, ever call anyone else out on their insults. But strangely show support for them... egging them on. Button pusher is an understatement. Why hold me to higher standards? I don't get it.

Btw, I did not see the posts telling you to ride off a cliff.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom