Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

D0k7zwQ.jpg

Goodnight, moon.

Moderately depraved. :cool:

Compilation of Disney characters falling down in parades. I think Goofy handled it the best. On the Nutcracker one you can see how they plant shill guests to look like they're watching the parade who are employees, the black guy who helped him up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This girl is talented. :cool:

Cowboy boots on a girl are pretty darn attractive.

Everybody seems to think I'm crazy, I don't mind, I think they're lazy!

Builders should have to wear of form of identification on their clothing, perhaps a geometric shape made of cloth.

1907738_621752477944554_673438367886486266_n.jpg

I'd vote for him a third time if I could.

I follow the story of the shadow, it's more interesting than real life. Dog narrates.

perfectly-timed-photos-88.jpg

I've spent a lot of today reading about the Ebola epidemic in West Africa in order to "educate myself about current affairs" and have managed to scare myself silly into obsessing over the (probably unlikely, touch wood) possibility that it could come over to the UK via air and I'm going to catch it and start bleeding out of every orifice and probably die. Because I'm a masochist, clearly. I got like this over swine flu too, doesn't help that Ebola symptoms are scary as shit. I might have traumatised myself with my own over-active imagination. :(

One of my daughters wanted to take a walk last night. Having just come back from Wyoming, I walked downstairs wearing my boots and hat.
She shook her head, waved her finger, and cried out, "uhhh...Mom, NOOOOOOooo!!!!!" :lbf:

That's a good one.

When I grow facial hair, which I will do from time to time, my daughter will request to be dropped of at the corner from school, rather than me walk her to the front steps. She claims I look homeless with a beard. I laughingly threatened to pick her up with me pushing a shopping cart. She gave me and has already developed " the look" that every father knows is fraught with turmoil and "you wouldn't". Ah the teenage years are upon us.

Note to anyone thinking of hosting a pregnant cat, ONLY IF YOU HAVE A GARAGE. The kittens are pretty mellow the first four weeks, then something snaps and it's mayhem x 7. They are literally destroying something in a tiny cute way in every single room of my house. :straightface:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom