Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Me so dumb. Lol.

CG - I sort of love you in a platonic way - but you also drive me crazy and I'm sure I'm not alone.
I went to Pigsty yesterday, to "Symbolic Stuff" and I actually got dizzy and had to leave the thread.
Is there a primer for how one could begin to understand the signs?

- Sergio/Seth

CG - I sort of love you in a platonic way - but you also drive me crazy and I'm sure I'm not alone.
I went to Pigsty yesterday, to "Symbolic Stuff" and I actually got dizzy and had to leave the thread.
Is there a primer for how one could begin to understand the signs?

- Sergio/Seth

No not really. I'm 40. I've been cognitively aware for 37 years. I've learned signs everyday for 37 years, I can't really sum it up in a post.

I accidentally signed an email to a stock photo rep "x Anna" (which I usually reserve for friends…) today. Nothing weird about signing off on a purchase order request with a kiss, right? :straightface:

A coworker of mine once accidentally said "I love you" as she was hanging up the phone with a rep. That's definitely worse.

Boom. :D Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Both Sides, Now makes me cry everytime. Damn you, Joni! I got shit to do. :tears:

About a year ago I went to an open mic night huddled in a bizarre little room at a douch-ey bar across the street from The Dresden to see my friend Josh do his stand-up. That night Hannibal Buress closed out with a set he was working the kinks out of for a bigger gig. He was stoned as hell and talked about taking Uber from his hotel in Pasadena. THere were literally about seven of us in the audience and I was closest to the mic, so it was like his whole set was just for me as his stoney eyes locked onto mine the entire time. I sort of beam with pride that he's responsible for unleashing the hidden date rape monster that is Bill Cosby. :cool:

1452173_603812176320912_245539338_n.png

Goddam taggers. (This is a real tag in Marina del Rey.:D)

10443536_10153392735812846_280576147070454444_n.jpg

I 100% endorse Yo Gabba Gabba. They're in town this weekend and all my friend's pics are coming in. :sweet:

10451138_10205272582760052_1595798076743176731_n.jpg

Right now the bane of my existence is reusable shopping bags. Throughout the years if I was too tired to deal with cleaning my desk, I'd pile all of the photos and receipts and letters and journals and random shit into a pile and shove it in a bag and stick it in the closet. Now I have about four or five of these bags each requiring at least three hours to sort. I should just pile the contents of all of them into a garbage bag and throw it all away...but I'm too romantic. "Awwwww. The candy bar wrapper I sketched a glyph on." I FINALLY found the password to my BofA account online so I can use the app to check my balance, that's worth the world. They wouldn't let me reset a password! f*** 'em, I found the original password.

Last edited:
Last edited:
1012289_819202411476481_3999004954032197800_n.png

Listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom