Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

10550854_10203797529486317_6351979401210611866_n.jpg

My bedroom looks like a bizarre museum/castle tour exhibit with tidy bed, clean carpet, book on night stand on one side of the fence and kitten explosion on the other. THe kittens are the crazy tourists. :D They're eating food and pooping now, well...learning how to poop. Some of them are still figuring it out. It's a mess. Even their poops are cute though.

haha!

it was a little too small which wasn't a big deal but it was slightly out of my price range an then there was a bidding war : (

If it came with that Eames Chair I'd recycle cans and sell my blood to pay the mortgage.

Not to sound pedantic but thats not an Eames, but that house is an Eichler, and you can find a bunch if you are willing to move to Long Beach or Orange!

Oh you're right! I just glanced at it. It's somebody's queen anne interpretation of an eames chair maybe?

Oh you're right! I just glanced at it. It's somebody's queen anne interpretation of an eames chair maybe?

My money's on Plycraft.

At any rate, that's a gorgeous house, eyeball! I'm in it for the long haul with my Victorian, but in my next life I'm switching coasts and going Eichler.

Not at all. And that's not a problem anyway. My mother is 55 and she has more admirers than I do! :o

So you're being deliberately hard on yourself, eh? Cut it out. I heard that dancing to staircase at the universatay and hanging your laundry naked (not that I've ever done that :p) can help you feel upbeat again and clear your mind from what's troubling you. :thumb:

I didn't mean 'literally'. I know 36 is not that old.

Come on, there are so many nice things in life ahead, 'even' at the age of 36 :). And I know what I am talking about at 44....

There are many opportunities in life and so many second or third chances. And there are surprises. Who could dare to hope to ever hear such a great album like WPINOYB after all these years of waiting?

Heads up, svb ;-)

My neighbor just asked me if I'd like some ceviche. I reminded her I was a vegetarian and she said "But it's imitation crab." When I told her imitation crab is made out of fish it took her a minute to process. "But it's imitation...ohhhhhhhhh. Okay." :D

I wish imitation crab was soy based, I miss ceviche. Not the meat part just the bowl of ceviche and a beer at the beach part.

I need a little self-indulgent rant. The guy who lives in the flat next to mine is perfectly nice and well-meaning but hugely overbearing. He keeps asking me out for drinks with his friends, none of whom I know, and him, who I've only spoken to when we've crossed paths in the corridor or laundry room. For me, that little scenario would be hugely awkward, but I'd let it go if he wasn't so persistent and pushy about it.

I had to answer the front door to one of his friends last night and even once I'd briefly said hi to them and shut the door to my flat he was calling through asking if I wanted to go out. I was in my dressing gown so clearly not in the mood, but when I tried to explain that I was staying in and chilling because I was tired he was like "well let us know if you want to, I never see you, you can't just be in here on your own all the time, haha!". I don't know whether it's just me, but I found that hugely obnoxious and irritating. I'm perfectly civil and friendly to him, but I don't feel the need to be besties just because we share a corridor, and I kind of resented the implication that I'm some kind of lonely hermit because I'm not constantly in his face all the time. I have my own life and hate feeling obligated to push myself into social situations I have no need or desire for just because he felt like being a patronising arse. I'm an introvert and part of the reason I wanted my own place was so I could indulge that once in a while without people pitying or judging me for it. Is this rational or am I just being massively chippy/oversensitive? Ugh. GwtT out.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom